Kiss!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Vanilla Love – Lee Hyun Jin  ft. Onew of SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDLoYuRFzEA

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Min Young and Donghae stood out of Min Young’s house. All of the visitors went home and Donghae was the last one.

 

“Oppa, go home now. It’s already late. You have a schedule tomorrow,” Min Young said as Donghae held her hand.

“Araso,” he said, still not letting go of Min Young’s hand.

“What are you waiting for oppa?” she asked.

“Don’t I get a goodbye kiss first?” he asked cutely.

“Shouldn’t you be the one who’ll give me a goodbye kiss since you’re the one who’s leaving?” she asked jokingly as she raised an eyebrow.

“But you didn’t give me a kiss a while ago when I asked for one,” he reasoned out while he pouted.

“Fine, come here,” Min Young said. She couldn’t take his cuteness longer, she gave in.

Donghae went closer to her and held her by the waist. Min Young automatically placed her arms over his shoulder, closed her eyes and began to lean in. Then she kissed him softly on the lips but Donghae deepened the kiss. After kissing for almost 2 mins, Min Young stopped.

 

“Waeyo?” Donghae asked. Min Young laughed.

“Oppa, you have to go. You only asked for a goodbye kiss right? Go home now,” Min Young said, not removing her arms from his shoulder.

“Then I want my goodnight kiss now,” he said as he begin to lean in but Min Young placed a hand in front of his lips.

“Oppa, you’ll still drive. You’re not going to sleep yet. Go now before oppa will be the one who’ll send you home,” she said as she began to push Donghae to his car.

“Fine. You don’t want me here,” he said pouting then walked to his car. Min Young, feeling guilty of making him leave immediately, ran to him and kissed him one last time.

“Happy?” she asked Donghae who nodded happily like a puppy who got his treat.

“Will you go home now?” she asked once again.

“Ne,” he said and pecked Min Young’s lips twice then went inside his car.

“Bye oppa!” she waved at Donghae.

“Bye babe!” Donghae said as he gave Min Young a flying kiss. She giggled, then Donghae’s car sped off.

 

As soon as the car was out of sight, Min Young went back inside the house and thought, “Aigoo! I didn’t know Donghae oppa is like that. He likes to kiss a lot,

 

~●♥●~