A Sweet Night

Living The Celebrity Life

 

사랑만들기– 4Minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbYtG4WyCfQ

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“Oppa?” MinYoung called Vanness who’s tightly clutching the phone in hand.

“Oppa?” she shook him which startled him.

You’re home?" He asked once she had caught her attention.

You don’t want me here?” she raised an eyebrow but all she got was a blank stare from him.

Oppa if you don’t talk, I swear, I’ll bite on your shoulder,” she counted up to three before she bit him hard.

Aaaaahhhh!!!!” Vanness shouted in pain.

Yah! Baby girl! Why did you have to bite me?!” he winced in pain.

Sorry. You were just giving me blank stare. I looked like some dumb person talking to a mannequin,” she told him.

Really?” he asked in disbelief.

Are you alright?” she asked.

Me? I’m good! Fine! Ecstatic!” he exclaimed but she eyed him.

You’re not,” she grabbed the phone from his hand and hunged it up. She then dragged him to the couch and demanded him to talk.

There’s nothing wrong baby girl,” he assured her but she just gave him a there’s-something-wrong-so-speak-up look. Seeing that Vanness couldn’t convince his sister, he lied, though half of it was true.

JuRin called and she wanted to talk to you. Then, I heard Ken’s voice asking for his clothes,” he said with a knowing look which caused MinYoung to widen her eyes.

You mean, they’ve done ‘it’ already?!” she asked in shock.

I don’t know..,” his voice trailed and began to stare in space again.

 

The siblings stared into space for almost ten minutes. MinYoung’s phone suddenly rang which brought her back to reality.

 

“Yoboseyo?” MinYoung said softly while she looked at her brother’s blank face.

“MinYoung-ah, kwenchana?” the other person asked on the other line.

“Leeteuk oppa?” she asked.

“Ne. Were you busy?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ani. I was just talking to Vanness oppa. Why did you call oppa?” she asked.

“I was wondering if you’re available the whole day tomorrow?” he said.

“Ne, I think so. Waeyo?” she asked him.

“If that’s the case then you have to get up early tomorrow. Let’s say I’ll get around 6:45 am?” he asked.

“That early oppa?” she asked in disbelief.

“I’ll take that as a yes then. See you tomorrow!” he said excitedly before hanging up.

“Weird oppa,” she stared at her phone.

 

MinYoung turned to her side and still found her brother at a dazed state.

 

“Oppa,” she shook him.

“Hmm?” he faced her.

Is it okay if I go out tomorrow? I’ll be leaving at around 7am,” she informed him.

Sure. Ashley and I wouldn’t need help with moving things anyways,” he shrugged.

Thanks oppa!” she kissed his cheek before she stood up.

 

Were they really going out?Vanness thought to himself.

 

It was already 10:30pm and MinYoung was already in bed when Leeteuk texted her.

 

From: Teukie Oppa :)

 

You should be sleeping right now. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.

 

Leeteuk Oppa <3

 

- - - - - -

 

From: MinYoung<3

 

I was about to sleep when you suddenly texted oppa. You ruined my sleep. -.-

 

Your sleepy dongsaeng~

 

“Omo! Leeteuk pabo!” Leeteuk scolded himself.

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Teukie Oppa :)

 

Chungmalyo?! Mianhe. .

 

Leeteuk Pabo :(

 

“Aigoo oppa, I was just joking,” she talked to herself. She was about reply back when Leeteuk called her. She immediately receives the phone call.

 

“Oppa, you know I was just… “ she began but was cut off by Leeteuk.

“I have an idea that can make you sleepy again!” he exclaimed.

“Ok, what is it?” she asked.

“I’ll sing you a lullaby!” he said excitedly.

“Eh?” she asked in disbelief. She never thought that Leeteuk would think of singing her a lullaby.

“Why not, oppa has a good voice right?” he said while MinYoung chuckled at his confidence.

“Okay, let’s give it a try then,” she said.

“But you have to sing with me,” he added.

“But I thought YOU’LL be singing me the lullaby?” she asked in surprise.

“I was just kidding! Of course I’ll be the one who’ll be singing,” then he began to sing, showing off his smooth and soft voice yet there was a manly side of it.

 

[play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2MTFEt25Ek]

Little by little MinYoung’s eyes began to feel heavy. She let out a yawn before Leeteuk could even finish his song.

“Are you sleepy already?” he wisphered.

“Ne,” she said softly.

“I’ll hang up now, okay?” he said.

“Hmmm.. “ MinYoung began to drift off to sleep.

“Goodnight, my angel. Saranghae,” he wisphered ever so softly but all he heard was the even breathing of MinYoung. She fell asleep and didn’t hear Leeteuk’s ‘I love you’.

~●♥●~