Breaking Up

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Donghae was about to congratulate Min Young when Jessica said she doesn’t feel good. He told her to go home first but she wants Donghae to drive her home which irritated Donghae.

 

While he was driving, Jessica tried to make a conversation with Donghae but he ignored her and continued to look straight on the road. Finally, they reached SNSD’s dorm.

 

*End of Narrator’s POV*

 

*Donghae’s POV*

 

“We’re here. Go inside now,” I told her still not looking at her.

“Oppa, something’s wrong between us. We should talk,” she said as she held onto my arm.

“There’s nothing that we should talk about,” I told her.

“Oppa there is!” she screamed then she began to cry. “Since you met Min Young, you’ve completely changed. You started to ignore me. You only saw her. Just like a while ago when she was performing. I was trying to get your attention but you were staring at her! You didn’t look at me! You like her!” She continued.

“Jessica! I don’t like her okay?!” I argued.

“Yes you do! You like her! You’re falling for her! You like her! You like her!” she shouted back while she gave me punches on my arm. That’s it. Enough is enough.

“Okay! Fine! I like her! I’m falling for her! You want to hear that right?! There you go! I’m in love with Shin Min Young,” I shouted back.

 

Jessica continued to cry, “How could you do this to me oppa?” she asked.

“I-i-i-i don’t know,” I was telling the truth. How did I ever let this happen?

We stayed in silence for ten minutes and Jessica still cried. After a while, she spoke.

“So this is it oppa?” she asked.

I didn’t answer her. I wasn’t sure if this is what I really wanted.

“Then I guess I’ll be going. Goodbye..Donghae-ssi,” Jessica said and she got out of the car.

I put the car on drive and I drove away.

 

I went to a cliff which overlooked Seoul. I didn’t notice at first that I was crying. I don’t even know why I’m crying. I reached for my phone on my pocket and absentmindedly dialed Eunhyuk’s number. He answered after three rings. The background was noisy; I guess he’s still with the others with Min Young.

 

“Yoboseyo?” he said.

“HyukJae, It’s Donghae,” I said.

“What is it?” he asked.

“I broke up with Jessica. I’m single now,” I told him.

“That’s sad man, are you alright? Where are you?” he asked.

“I’m at the cliff overlooking Seoul,” I told him where I was.

“I’m coming. Don’t do anything,” Eunhyuk said and I ended the call.

 

I’m single. It sounds like sweet music to my ears.

 

~●♥●~