Living

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Endless Moment - Super Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfSFFfTy9gw

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It was a perfect day and the weather outside was warm. MinYoung was back in her room, recovering (A/N: yey!). Vanness was sitting beside MinYoung’s bed and was sleeping while he held on tightly to her hand. JuRin was in the same room, arranging the flowers given to MinYoung.

 

Suddenly, MinYoung’s hand began to twitch causing Vanness to wake up.

 

“What’s wrong?” JuRin asked.

“She’s waking up,” he said softly.

“I’m going to call her doctor,” JuRin ran out.

 

“Baby girl?” Vanness called.

“O-o-o-opp-pa?” MinYoung slowly opened her eyes.

“Baby girl, you’re awake,” Vanness cried silently as he kissed her hand non-stop.

“Why are you crying oppa?” she asked softly as she wiped his tears away.

“I’m just happy that you’re awake,” he smiled.

 

MinYoung checked herself and tried to remember what happened but nothing came into her mind.

“What happened oppa?” she asked.

“You had seizures three days ago so you had to undergo the sudden brain surgery,” he explained.

“I survived?” she asked in disbelief, remembering that she only had 50% chance of living. Vanness gave her a nod.

 

Dr. Kim came in with a nurse to check MinYoung’s vital signs and reported that she’s going to be fine. JuRin and Vanness contacted MinYoung’s friends and spread the good news. MinYoung’s dongsaengdeul came rushing to the hospital. Vanness was about to go out of the room when he saw the three girls panting.

 

“You’re fast,” Vanness blinked.

“Oppa, step aside, we want to see unnie,” they pushed Vanness aside.

“Remember, to be..” he was going to remind them to be quiet but too late to say it,

“UNNIE!!!! WE MISSED YOU!!” the three girls shouted in unison.

 

Vanness closed the door and hoped that the hospital won’t sue them for being noisy. MinYoung was being visited by her friends all day long and never left the hospital making it a crowded place. Reporters heard about MinYoung being okay and they wanted to have an interview with her but Vanness asked for a tight security so no reporter can come inside the hospital, furthermore, MinYoung’s room.

 

It was already late afternoon and everyone decided to go home except for Donghae.

 

“I have to get MinYoung some clothes,” JuRin said.

“I have to get clothes for myself, too,” Vanness said.

“I’ll just get them for you, Donghae can drive me,” JuRin said.

“It’s okay, I have other things to get too,” he said and JuRin nodded.

“We’ll be gone for a while. Don’t..do..anything,” Vanness told Donghae and MinYoung who were eating fruits and kept on feeding each other. Vanness left with JuRin.

“Crazy oppa,” MinYoung muttered.

 

“Babe, I have to tell you something,” Donghae said as he fed MinYoung an orange.

“What is it?” she asked.

“I’ll be going back to China to continue the promotions but it will end in two days. I pomise,” he raised his right hand.

“It’s okay oppa, I understand. Just finish your promotions then come back here as soon as possible,” MinYoung smiled.

“Thanks for understanding babe,” he pecked her lips once, twice, thrice.

“I missed you,” he whispered.

“I missed you, too,” she whispered back.

 

~●♥●~

 

Hoorah! Let’s all cheer! MinYoung’s going to live!! :D Sad to say but I have to make a sad ending for Leeteuk. Forgive me (SPOILER)