Oppa's Home With ONE BIG Revelation!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Days after the incident, everything went back to normal between Donghae and Eunhyuk. Min Young just came home from her date with Donghae.

 

“And put these things in her room”

 

Min Young heard a man’s voice as she entered the house. She was surprised to see someone inside her house. On the living room, she saw her brother giving lots of clothes to their two maids (A/N: forgot to tell you that Vanness hired maids for Min Young before he went on working on his album).

 

“Oppa! You’re back!” Min Young screamed in delight as soon as she realized that her brother’s back.

“Are you just going to stand there and not give me a hug?” Vanness asked with one brow up, surprised that his sister isn’t giving a welcome hug.

“I missed you so much oppa!” she said as she gave him a big bear hug.

“I missed you, too, baby girl,” he said as he ruffled her hair. She looked at their maids as they unpacked more clothes from a big luggage.

“Oppa, why did you bring so many clothes back?” she questioned. “And why is it all woman’s clothes?” she asked as she grabbed one dress and looked at her brother, confused.

“That’s all yours baby girl,” he chuckled.

“What?! These are all MINE?!” she asked.

“Yes. You don’t like them? If you don’t, I could return it back to Taiwan and ask for better clothes,” he offered.

“A-a-aniyo. It’s fine. It’s just too many!” she said as she grabbed more dresses from the luggage and stared at it.

“Kumawo oppa,” she said as she hugged him once more.

“You’re welcome,” he said as he gave her a cheeky smile.

 

Min Young dragged her brother to sit on the sofa to catch up.

“So oppa, how’s your album going?” she asked.

“It’s going on smoothly. Maybe by next month it will be released,” he told her.

“That’s good. So does it mean that you’ll be staying here for a while?” she asked.

“Yeah. Why? Do you want me to leave soon?” he asked.

“Aniyo! I was just asking. I want to spend some time with my oppa,” she said as she hugged him, telling him she doesn’t want him to go.

“I was just joking baby girl,” he told her.

“When you have to promote your album, can I come with you?” she asked cutely as she looked up at him, not releasing the hug.

“Why? You don’t like it here?” he asked.

“It’s not that oppa. I just get lonely every time I come home,” she told him.

“You won’t get lonely anymore baby girl. Someone’s going to stay here with you,” he informed her.

“What? Who?” she asked, confused.

“I have to tell you something,” he began. Min Young remained silent, telling him to go on.

“I met someone in Taiwan,” he said.

“And?”

“And, we’ve been going out for quite some time now,” he said and Min Young remained silent.

“I have a girlfriend,” he finished.

”OMO!”Min Young thought.

~●♥●~

Could it be JuRin?! Please anticipate! :D