Breakfast

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Cooking? Cooking! – Super Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ3rtufDLDU

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

The sun was peeking through the curtains and it hit Min Young’s eyes. She groaned and eventually she woke up. She was not a morning person.

 

She tried to go back to sleep but she heard noises downstairs. Two people were talking in a different language.

 

Don’t put that all in! It’ll taste different!

How should I know? You told me to put it in so I just put it all in!

I said put a LITTLE BIT only! Now it’ll taste different!

Then let’s just make a new meal

We already made four meals and you ruined everything!

 

What in the world?Min Young thought. She decided to go down and see what was happening. She looked at her unfamiliar surroundings. Oh right, I live with my brother.

 

She found her way to the kitchen and saw Vanness and Ken arguing in Mandarin.

 

“Oppa-deul, what are you guys arguing early in the morning?” she asked sleepily.

 

“Oh annyong Min Young-ah! Mianhe if we woke you up. Your brother here ruined what’s supposed to be your breakfast for today,” Ken explained.

 

“My fault? It’s your fault giving me wrong directions!” Vanness argued.

 

“Why are you guys cooking breakfast so early?” Min Young asked.

 

“Baby girl, you have school today. Actually, you only have 30 minutes to get ready,” Vanness explained.

 

“Omo! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” she said as she ran to her room to take a bath.

 

“You go set the table. I’ll be the one to cook,” Ken instructed.

 

“Fine,” Vanness followed his order.

 

As soon as the two guys placed the food on the table, Min Young was running down the stairs wearing this:

 

“Come on baby girl, let’s eat. We’ll drive you to school,” Vanness called out to Min Young.

 

Min Young sat on the table and began to eat while the two boys were looking at her.

 

“Is there something wrong oppa-deul?” she asked.

 

“Aniyo, nothing’s wrong but how does the food taste?” Ken asked.

 

“It’s good. I like it,” Min Young said as she took another bite after another.

 

“You like my cooking baby girl?” Vanness asked.

 

Vanness received a smack on the head from Ken and said “what do you mean ‘YOUR’ cooking?! I was the one who cooked her breakfast! You can’t even cook an egg!” He shouted.

 

Vanness was pouting from embarrassment.

 

Both Ken and Min Young started to laugh out loud. Vanness then joined in.

 

~●♥●~