Worse

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It has been three months since Vanness left and MinYoung’s life became a living hell. Whenever Vanness calls, Ashley will always be the one doing the talking. She made tons of excuses in order for Vanness to not be able to talk to his sister.

 

“But Ashley, I miss baby girl so much. Can’t you just wake her up just this once?” he whined.

“Baby, I’m sorry but I can’t. MinYoung’s just very tired right now. She told me not to wake her up,” Ashley reasoned.

 

One instance, MinYoung got to answer Vanness’s phone call.

“Baby girl! I missed you! How are you doing?” Vanness asked excitedly. Suddenly, she felt something sharp by her side. To her surprise, she saw Ashley holding a small knife and it was poking onto her skin by her waist.

“Say something and you won’t get to chance to see your brother again,” she threatened.

“I-I-I’m fine oppa. Listen, I have to go, I’m kind of busy right now but Ashley’s here,” she hurriedly gave Ashley the phone and ran back to her room.

“Wait! Baby gi--,”

“Hey Babe!!!” Ashley greeted excitedly.

“Mianhe oppa. I didn’t even get the chance to tell you how much I miss you,”MinYoung cried silently as she hugged her knees close to her chest.

 

Whenever any of MinYoung’s friends would call, Ashley would make excuses herself or she would order MinYoung to make excuses.

 

“Vanness oppa’s girlfriend said MinYoung-ah’s not home,” Sunny pouted as she sat beside Taeyeon.

“I miss our dongsaeng-deul,” Tiffany said.

“If guys want, I can go check on her sometime. I’m friends with Vanness oppa’s girlfriend,” Jessica suggested.

“Really?! Can we come?!” Seohyun asked.

“W-w-well, I’m still not sure when I’ll be able to visit her,” Jessica excused.

“What’s up with you? I thought you hated MinYoung because Donghae oppa chose her over you?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“W-w-why should I-I-I hate her? It was Donghae oppa’s decision. I respect that,” Jessica stuttered. The rest shrugged.

 

Jessica wanted badly to see how MinYoung was suffering at that time so she went to her house in a disguise, afraid that people might see and notice her going to MinYoung’s house. Ashley gave Jessica a spare key to the house in order for her to enter whenever she wants. Jessica slowly peeked by the door and went inside. As she slowly shut the door, MinYoung came out of the kitchen with a pot.

 

“Who’s there?” MinYoung asked cautiously as she went by the receiving area.

“Jessica unnie?” she was shocked when Jessica removed her disguise

“Hello there,” Jessica smirked.

“Unnie! What are you doing here?! You can’t be here,” MinYoung whispered as she quickly ushered Jessica by the door.

“Who told you she can’t be here?!” Ashley asked furiously as she stood on top of the staircase.

“Y-y-you sa-said I can’t have a-any visitors or friends over,” MinYoung reminded her.

“But I’m not your visitor nor am I a friend,” Jessica told her.

“Unnie?” MinYoung couldn’t believe what she’s hearing.

“She’s MY friend and she can come here whenever she wants to,” Ashley stood beside Jessica.

“You can’t be my friend MinYoung-ah. You stole my boyfriend away from me,” Jessica explained sweetly, “AND FRIENDS DON’T STEAL THEIR FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND!!!” Jessica grabbed a vase near her and threw it at MinYoung who immediately dodge making the vase hit the door behind her.

“Nice aim. Too bad she had the chance to dodge,” Ashley praised Jessica.

“Do you want to hang out? I know how stressful it is to live under one roof with her,” Jessica suggested.

“Sure. Give me 20 minutes to get ready. Do whatever you want,” Ashley went to her room. Jessica turned to the frightened MinYoung.

“Give me your phone,” she ordered. MinYoung handed over her phone to Jessica. Jessica grabbed the phone from her hands and took out the sim card, replacing it with a new one and handed it back to MinYoung.

“Now, you won’t be receiving any messages from Donghae oppa,” Jessica said cheerfully while she placed MinYoung’s sim card on her phone.

“Try telling him I changed your sim card and I’m telling Ashley unnie to hurt you,” Jessica threatened.

“Understand?” MinYoung could only nod.

 

~●♥●~