Falling for me?

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

After 9 retakes, The both of you managed to clear the scene.

 

Now it was the romantic scene, your couple date with him.

 

At first, Kris was a bit hesitant with the skin ship and starring scene. He can’t help his feelings from coming out.

 

*Kris this is just work. Do it well so the both of you can rest early.* he scolded himself.

 

You saw him getting stressed out because the PD scolded him for spacing out and not being able to portray the scene and the feelings well.

 

The PD gave every one a 10 minute break and you saw him sitting alone on a seat near the cameras looking tired and stressed out.

 

SONG ~

 

You went and sat with him as you playfully pushed him with your arm. He looked at you with a frown and look down as he rested his arm on his legs.

“Sorry about the retakes. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” He sighed.

Well, actually he knows what’s happening with him, he’s heart is beating fast and he’s fighting his feelings from bursting out.

You tapped his back and said “Aigoo. Every actor needs their retakes.”

 

*I told you not to be nice to me. You’re just making it hard.* he sighed.

 

” I know you are not looking at me in a romantic way and being your brother’s wife doesn’t really help. But how about just imagine that I’m the girl you like. That way, you can express your feelings easily and comfortable.” You chimed cheerfully.

 

*What?! Okay. I think I found her stupid side.* Kris was shocked at what you just said and looked at you with wide eyes.

 

“It’s not easy but, I think it’ll work. How about giving it a shot?” you smiled.

 

* I guess I can do that. Make yourself happy sometimes Kris.* he said to himself and said “I’ll do that then. But don’t fall for me okay?” he joked.

 

You smirked at his joke and said “Don’t worry about me, worry about yourself Mr. Alexander (his character in the movie).”

 

After that talk, the filming resumed and Kris was able to do every scene flawlessly and with working together, the 1st scene was up and the filming stopped for today.

 

It was nearly 3 in the morning and the both of you went to the hotel. He insisted in eating with you in the restaurant because you’ll probably skip supper again because you’re tired.

 

After dinner, the both of you went to your rooms and rested for the night.

 

You were woken up at 6 because you have to prepare for the next filming.

The both of you will film on a wedding dress shop and everything went smoothly.

 

The scene was Kris trying out suits for the wedding and you both will act lovey dovey.

 

As soon as the filming started, Kris put on a black suit that made him look like more perfect than his normal perfectness.

 

kekeke another song ~

 

Everyone, including you was stunned by Kris’ looks.

“Ommo! Looking good duizhang.” You said and playfully punch his arm.

“What in love with me now?” he smirked.

You smirked back and said “Should I punch you harder?” and the both of you laughed.

 

The filming resumed and then he changed into a white suit this time.

The female staff including your coordis were drooling over him while you’re busy re-reading your script.

“OMMOOOO! So handsome!” you heard Min squealed and you looked at her.

“Unnie. Please control your hormones.” I said not even bothering what she saw and the reasons of her spazzing.

“Hormones?” a deep husky voice interrupted your scolding. You looked up and saw Kris in a white suit that made your jaw drop.

He smirked and said “You should close that mouth of yours or a fly might come living inside it.”

You smirked back and said “I’ll let this go this time because you’re looking good in that suit.”

*I’m glad you like it, I’m really trying my best to look good in your eyes.* he thought to himself and smiled “Thanks. I got you didn’t I?”

You gave him an eye smile, that made his heart skip a beat, and said “Thank the suit duizhang.”

 

The filming resumed and the both of you did your roles.

Now, it’s your turn to try on wedding dress.

 

The stylist-in-charge excitedly guided you to the changing room and was very happy that you’ll wear her designs.

“Thank you for wearing my designs Rei-ssi” she said as she zip the zipper on the back of your dress. “It really looked beautiful when it’s on you.” She said and clapped her hands.

Your coordis were busy with you hair but you managed to reply to the designer’s words. ”It’s my pleasure wearing a beautiful dress like this. Thank you for your creation.” You said.

 

IT's our girl's time to shine FWA

 

You went out to of the changing room and see the people busy doing their work. You walked out of the room and eyes were suddenly on you. Kris who was sitting on the sofa waiting for the filming to resume unconsciously stood from his seat as he looked at you.

Silence filled the whole room as they all look at you dazzled.

 

You raised a brow and got uncomfortable with the starring and said “Uhm. I’ll take that as I look okay then?” breaking the silence.

 

Everyone got back to their senses as they praised you. They asked for another 5 minutes to prepare the cameras and you sat with Kris on the sofa.

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

OMG! 

I'm enjoying writting

but i'm not sure

if your enjoying reading

How's the story so far?

BRB watching gayo daejun

kekekeke

Love me well <3 ~