Mission cards

We Got Married?! [Editing]

When you reached the academy you all saw 6 males and recognized that those six males were consisted by 2 BAP members ( Zelo and Jongup ), 2 cross gene members ( J.G and Yong Seok ) and EXO members ( Luhan and Kai ).

{ OMMO! What are these handsome men doing here? }

{ They're the brothers-in-laws }

 

-----

 

“Ohhhh! Mwoya?” Yong Guk shouted to his dongsaengs.

{ He's the leader right? }

{ Nee }

“Hyung!” J.G and Zelo chorused and ran to hug their hyung and greeted E-young and the rest of you.

{ they're so close }

“What are you both doing here?” Yong Guk asked.

{ E-young ssi is just standing there awkwardly hahaha }

“We’re part of WGM special.” Zelo said giving E-young the mission card.

{ Ahhhh! now i understand a bit }

 

------

{ EXO EXO! }

“Annyeonghaseyo Rei-ah.” Luhan gretted you and turned to Tao to give him a brotherly hug.

{ He's so good looking }

“Noona!” Kai chimed at you.

{ Oh. Kai! Kai! }

{ They're close? }

You patted his shoulders and said “How’s my cute in-law doing?”

He chuckled and said “I’m happy because I could get to spend time with noona.”

{ Awww.. such a cute kid }

You and Tao looked at Kai confused.

{ Look at their faces hahaha }

“Hyung! What are you both doing here?” Tao asked Luhan.

“We’ll take care of her don’t worry.” Luhan patted your husband’s shoulders and handed him a mission card.

{ Look at Tao hahaha }

 

-----

 

“Aigoo… What are you both doing here?” Ji min asked her in-laws.

{ She's really close with her in-laws }

“We’ll be spending time together sister-in-law.” J.G answered her.

“Mwo ya?” Shin said annoyed.

{ Being jealous to his own brothers hahaha }

Yong Seok smirked and gave him the mission card.

 

-----

 

“ Welcome to WGM special.

Today, is the day where the wives and brother-in-laws are given the chance to get to know each other and at the same time become stronger. It means that the husbands will now go home and wait for their wives return.

 

The winner of the challenge will receive deserving prices.

We hope that you all do well

Hwaiting.

-MBC “

 

{ Oh so that's it! }

 

The three couple looked at their partners and sighed.

{ They really don't want to separate with each other huh }

The two husbands said goodbye to their wives; Yong guk gave E-young a kiss on the cheek

{ KYA!!!! }

while Shin pouted and didn’t want to leave his wife

{ He's really childish }

{ But cute }

the two of them said that they’ll pick up their wives as soon as the mission was over.

{ They're so sweet }

 

Tao hugged you and whispered to your ear “I’ll pick you up when the mission is over.”

{ Aigoo these two again }

You nodded and broke the hug.

{ They're so natural with skinship }

{ I'm jealous }

 

The three of them boarded the van as you and the others waved goodbyes to them and watched their van drove away.

{ Annyeong husbands }

{ What husbands? }

 

Then, a line of soldiers marched towards the group and you all looked at them with confused face.

{ LOYALTY! *Does a salut gesture* }

“What’s this?” You whispered to Luhan.

Luhan shrugged his shoulders and said “I don’t know. They just told us to be with our in-law.”

You raised a brow and looked at the soldiers.

{ they must be really confused by now. }

The soldiers did a salute as they shouted “LOYALTY” loudly.

All of you were startled by the sudden action.

You stepped back and unconsciously grabbed on Luhan’s jacket. He looked at your expression and you quickly let go of him and calmed yourself.

{ hahaha Rei }

He let out a chuckle and you just smiled shyly at him.

{ She really has great charms }

Then, a short old muscular man walked forward and all eyes looked at him.

“WELCOME TO THE ACADEMY! I WILL BE THE GENERAL INCHARGE OF YOUR STAY HERE. LEE DONG BAEK.”  He said with a loud and string tone.

{ He's scary }

You were startled and can’t help but to blink your eyes  at every word that came out of the general’s mouth because his voice was loud and rough. Luhan and Kai saw it and tried to calm you down by placing you in their middle. They gave you a warm smile that made you feel a little comfortable. Kai grabbed your hands and placed it on his arms and you gave him a smile.

{ Look at how Rei blinks hahaha. She's so cute }

{ General nim you're scaring Rei }

{ At least she has his brothers }

“Gomawo.” You gestured to your mouth and smiled at him.

{ Aigoo. such caring and handsome in-laws }

You’re no good dealing with people shouting and it makes you really nervous and when you’re in a bad mood it makes you explode.

 

“THE OBJECTIVE OF THE MISSION IS FOR THE WIVES TO BECOME STRONGER AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THEIR BROTHERS.

WITH ALL THE CHALLENGES WE WILL KNOW ALL YOUR WEAKNESSES AND MAKE IT YOUR STREGHT.

BUT BEFORE THE MISSION STARTS THE FEMALES AND THE MALES WILL BE SEPARATED TO CHANGE FOR THE SAID TRAINING.”

{ Does he really have to shout? }

The general shouted and almost made you jump.

{ Poor Rei }

*I think I’ll die early.* you thought to you self. *Wait what?! Separate?! Andwe!* you panicked and looked at Luhan and Kai with worried expression.

{ She's scared }

“Don’t worry. We’ll be back as soon as we change. I think.” Luhan assured you and smiled.

You tried to give him a smile but instead your face made a smile-frowning one.

“Noona. Don’t worry we’ll be back.” Kai whispered and tapped your hand slightly that was on his arms.

You nodded with an unsure expression on your face as you followed the three wives to the other side.

  

The three of you were accompanied with a soldier to a room where you found min and another two stylist.

“Annyeong Min-ssi.” You greeted her with relieved expression.

She greeted back and helped you get change to an army outfit.

“I think this challende will be hard.” Ji Min beamed as her stylist helped her change.

“The general really looked scary.” E-Young added.

You let out a big sigh and continued changing.

 

Then, a female soldier came in and shouted 

 

“TIME TO GO OUT!” and the three of you along with your stylists were all startled at her shouting.

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

kekekeke

DOUBLE UPDATE 

i love the in-laws KYA!

hope you like the story

 

love me well <3 ~