Tao's Birthday

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Bad girl, good girl by Miss A

 

You hid the wagon with them and grabbed your phone and called Tao who was busy flirting with other girls.

{ What is she doing? }

{ It's going to be funny if she's calling the police right now }

{ hahahahahha }

{ What if she's calling her sunbaes? }

{ Then we should prepare for the funeral }

 

You and the members were watching him as he grabbed the phone.

{ Calling tao? }

 

“Yoboseyo?” he answered and all of your bothers looking at him and listening on the conversation.

{ You're dead. }

{ Don't Yoboseyo our Rei. you cheater! }

{ Calm down ahjussi }

{ Aish }

 

“Hey babe.” You said in a normal tone surprising the members. “Whacha doing?” you beamed.

{ Ohhh.. good actress indeed }

 

“I’m in our company right now practicing.” He replied as the girl whispered at him and he gestured her to be quiet.

{ Yeah right practing lying to your wife? }

{ A party in strong heart won't fix this }

 

You raised your brow and smirked quietly as you and your brothers watch him talk to you.

{ Don't lie. omg }

{ She's upset }

 

*Tao you’re dead.* Chanyeol said to himself as he watched the situation.

{ hahahaha the in-laws }

 

*Noona’s daebakk.* Kai said as he nervously bit his lip.

{ They're so in an awkward situation right now }

 

*Scary. * Chen said mentally as he had goosebumps.

 

“Are you with the members?” you asked him.

{ Catching him right on the act huh }

{ Of course. she'll win the court with this surely }

 

*Ohhh. Tao you’re so done.* Baekhyun smirked quietly.

*This will be good.* Kris grinned.

{ Why are they grinning for? }

{ hahaha Tao deserves it }

 

“Yeah.” He said.

{ OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! }

 

*Good luck bro.* Lay said to himself.

*You’re on good Tao.* Xiumin palmed face himself.

{ hahahaha Xiumin is stress }

 

“Are they all there?” you asked.

{ in your back yes }

 

*Uhhhhh… you’re done for dongsaeng.* Suho said mentally.

*You don’t know how big trouble you’re in.* Luhan laughed inside his head.

*She’ll explode anytime now.* D.O looked at you nervously.

{ Poor D.O , his eyes are wider than ever }

{ cute ~ }

 

“Eung.” He replied. “Wae?” he asked.

{ Because she can see you }

 

You couldn’t take it any longer and let out a smirk.

“Babe, since when did EXO have female members?” you said in an annoyed tone letting go of the wagons handle making a loud sound as you walked out of your hiding place showing yourself to Tao and his whatsoever called ‘members’.

{ OMG! }

{ DAEBAK! }

{So cool!! }

{ Go get her girl! }

 

Your brothers were shocked by you explosion and all stood there paralyzed.

{ She's totally the best }

 

You gave Tao an evil smile and went inside the practice room followed by your brothers who were walking stiff.

{ Hahahaha she looks like the wife with eleven kids who caught up her husband cheating. }

 

* .* they all repeated on their minds as they watched the ‘drama’.

 

Tao and the girls looked at you with wide and terrified eyes as you walked towards them.

“How’s your practice honey?” you said with a smirk.

{ Yeah. hope you enjoyed it and welcome to hell }

 

“Babe, it’s not what its looks like.” He said as he came towards you and tried grab your waist but you avoided him and then tried to grab your shoulders but you deflected it again.

{ Woahh }

{ She's mad alright }

{ Who wouldn't be?! }

 

*Daebakk. She really knows self-defense.* Sehun said to himself as he watched your evade Tao’s touch.

 

“Of course it's not what it looks like.” You said. “Now, how about what I look like now?” you asked as you gave him a poker face.

{ hahahaha }

 

“Please let me explain. Don’t misunderstand.” He was saying but you cut him off.

{ We didn't don't worry }

 

“Oh. Don’t worry, it’s not what its looks like.” You smirked.

“Rei. Please.” He pleaded.

{ Plead to your dead }

{ Yah! We're filming }

{ Ooopps. jusuhambnida. please edit this off }

 

You and Tao were in the middle of your argument when one of the trainees, the one that was flirting to him most, interrupted the conversation.

“Please don’t get mad at Tao. It’s not his fault!” she said defending your husband.

{ Ohhhhh. }

{ Another dead body }

{ Don't talk to her! }

 

You looked at her with your cold eyes that sent shivers on the trainees’ spine.

{ Waoh! I can feel the pressure here }

 

You walked towards her as the others gulped nervously watching what you’ll do next.

 

“I’m sorry miss, but since you’re smart enough to tell me what to do how about using your brain to shut your mouth up?” you said as you glared in to her eyes making her tremble.

{ WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! }

{ Daebakk! She's so daebakk }

{ hahahaha better shut up girl }

 

*OHHHHHHHHH! That’s a punch on the face.* Chanyeol gulped nervously.

*She’s no joke when she’s mad. I better be careful.* D.O started sweating nervously.

{ They're sweating hahaha }

 

“YAH! I’m older than you. You should respect me.” She tried to hiss on you.

{ SHUT UP! }

{ DON'T MESS WITH OUR REI!! }

 

You brushed your hair back and smirked. “If you want me respect you, you should earn it by not interrupting other’s conversation.”

{ Take your punch girl }

 

“Y-you…” she tried to say something but you cut her off.

“Want to talk? Fine.” You smiled evilly and turned to the members. “Is there any room where we can talk alone?” you asked them coldly.

{ Omg! }

{ She's really one hell of a girl }

{ Her mother in law better see this }

 

They didn’t tried to stop you since they don’t know what you can do if they annoy you more so Suho answered stuttering..

“T-t-the next room is free.”

{ They're scared as hell }

{ She must be really scary }

 

You gave a cold smile and said “Thanks.” then turned to the trainee. “Follow me unnie.” You said and walked out of the room.

{ You're dead }

 

Tao grabbed the trainees’ wrist and looked at her with concerned eyes. “You don’t have to do this.” He mumbled.

{ and you don't have to touch her you cheater }

 

“Are you coming or not?” you turned and saw them talking, Tao holding her wrist that made you boiling.

{ Face hell you... Wae can't I curse?! }

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

 

This is the update for tomorrow.

going to the hospital coz of

low BP tomorrow and i might not update.

So, here..

before i die hahahaha

Love me well <3 ~