Another Story.

CheckMate.

"Stories can conquer fear, you know. They make the heart bigger."

-Ben Okri. 

 

I broke the hug and wiped his tears.”It’s my turn now. Let me tell you a story. Once there was a Prince who had his heart broken by a mean princess, so he built walls around his heart. They were impossible to scale and a lot of Princess’ tried and failed.  He was mean and cold and he would never smile.” I started. He furrowed his eyebrows together and he bit his lips.

“His family and friends tried to help him but there was only so much they could do. One fine day another Princess came along. She was beautiful with a big, kind heart. Slowly she managed to break the Prince’s wall brick by brick. The Prince feared she would leave when she realized he did not have a heart in there.” I poked his chest causing him to frown.”When she found out, she gladly gave her away to him and they lived happily ever after. So the moral here is: It doesn’t matter if the sea or the hills have your heart, it can always be shared!” I finished with a flourish.  

“I like your story much more than mine. “ he said, smiling a little. I smiled at him not knowing what else to say. “Does that mean I’ll have to break a prince’s wall down and give my heart away?” he asked, looking solemn. “What?!” I asked, thoroughly confused. “I am a Princess, isn’t it?” he smirked. Just like that, an image of him in a pink gown complete with a tiara came to my mind. I laughed till there were tears of joy rolling down my face and my stomach hurt. Kai waited for me to stop and then remarked, “It wasn’t that funny!”

“Ofcourse it was! Have you ever imagined yourself in a pink gown?” I laughed. “I bet I looked beautiful isn’t it?” he smirked as he passed me a bowl of ramyun. I got off the counter to look for a fork. “You’re not eating with a fork. I’m teaching you how to eat with chopsticks. It’s high time you learnt.” he shrugged. I raised my eyes at him. He ignored the look and handed me a pair of chopsticks.

“You know I always wanted to ask you..Look!! Are those saesang fans?” I pointed outside the window. “Where?” he stepped closer to the window. While he looked around, I quickly took a bit of the ramyun with the fork I had found.  “There! Near that tree!” I said, pointing in a random direction. I could see nothing through the darkness. I took another bite after glancing at him. He was still trying to look for ‘saesang’ fans.

I mentally chuckled as I took another bite before the bowl was rudely snatched away. “You think you’re so smart huh? Well I’m smarter. You’re going to have to learn today!” he teased. “You better give me my food back before I scream.” I threatened him. “And you said you did not want to eat..” he laughed. “Yah Kai! I’m going to scream in 3,2,1..” I said as I took a big breath as if I was about to scream.

“Shh..” he put his finger to my lips and glared.  His hands were surprisingly warm. He stopped glaring and his eyes softened as we locked eyes.  Everything seemed to blur at that moment till my phone rang.

 


A\N: I'm going to spam you with Kai pictures because today I just can't do it. I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS!!!! TT.TT

I need to run away to Korea NOW. Forget college,  I'll become a coordi-dongy (since I can't be a coordi-noona!)

Cuteness overload!! ^.^

No wonder I like mangoes. Now mangoes always remind me of him. I want to be that mango in his hand. *gets bricked*

Am I the only one who's having a nosebleed right now?

OMGAAAAWWDD!  Wae? T.T

........... I have nothing to say.

*dies and gets sent to Hell for her thoughts*


If I become blind after this. I'll have no regrets. Nope. None. Nil. Zilch. Zero.

The expression. The eyes. The lips. The shirt being pulled. The navel showing. THE OVARIES BURSTING!

Okay that's enough for today. 

Happy Reading! (: