I Quit.

CheckMate.

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it."

-W.C. Fields

 

“Trust me.” I mouthed to E and U. “Don’t do anything rash.” E warned. “I’ll try.” I shrugged. I entered the question room with a smile on my face. “You can stop questioning now. The other one has cracked in return for reduced sentence.” I told O.  “Well, I’m done here then.” he said and walked out. “It’s sad that you’re going to spend your whole life in prison while he gets a reduced sentence even though he’s the weak one.” I said fake pityingly and pretended to walk out.

“I’m ready to tell you everything I know in exchange for a reduced sentence too.” he said. “Too late. The other one told us almost everything.” I shrugged.  “I promise to tell you everything! All details.” he pleaded.  ‘Well done, Agent.’ I secretly smiled to myself. “I’m listening.” I walked back. “We are a group of ten men. We get calls from a private number telling us what to do. All payments are made in cash and the sum is reasonable.” he started.  

“The last attack on Jay Park was by us. The next attack that we have planned is for EXO. It would be during their appearance at the China-Korea friendship conference.  The was to enter as a fan from the side entrance and aim for a clean shot at Kai’s arm from the left side” he confessed. He then proceeded to reveal where we could find his men, the list of attacks by then, the phone number, members of security that were his men.  I realized that only one-third of the planned attacks were executed by them.  Whoever had planned this was clever enough to use multiple groups to run this operation.  

I left the room and went to see E, O and U discussing multiple groups.  That meant that many more times the trouble.  “Go help I out.” E said. I proceeded to the other room.  “The other one spilled. You can stop questioning him now.” I said and turned to walk back.  “If you think that’s going to work on us then you’re wrong sweetheart.” he yelled. 

“Guess what douchebag? It already worked with your mate there. I know where the rest of your little gang can be found. I know your next attack.” I punched him.  I was all riled up after hearing the attack with EXO and this man annoyed me to no end. I punched him the second time. “That one was for calling me sweetheart. Twice.” I said. I probably broke his nose. Before I could do any more damage, the rest of them came barging in and restrained me.

U pushed me down on a chair. “Calm yourself.” Ivy said. “You need to control yourself. I won’t tolerate this kind of behavior. You can’t just punch them when you feel like it.” screamed E. “Fine. Handle them yourself. I’ll see how well you do. I quit. I’m going back.“ I said getting up and snatching my backpack. I emptied my backpack of all the weapons, threw my CIA badge on the table and stormed out before they could comprehend I had walked out on them.

 


 

A\N: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I'm having exams!  Mia's quit TT.TT also the main picture is to celebrate their win ^.^

Congratulations to EXO for wining the MAMA awards!! GO BOYS MAKE ME PROUD!! :* All of them looked so ravishing *____________________*     *spazz attack*

exo-at-mama.jpg?w=652

 Happy Reading! (: