Danger.

CheckMate.

"Considering how dangerous everything is, nothing is really very frightening."
-Gertrude Stein

 

I closed my laptop and told a member of the staff to take care of it. I reached for my backpack and ran off. I left a lot of people confused but I did not care about anyone right now. My only aim was to get O and Nu’est safely out of this. They were cornered on their way to their dorm and luckily I was pretty close to where they were now.  “Tell the others to cover the area on stand by. Red Vehicle spotted. Going in now. “(A\N: Cover the area on stand by would mean wait around the area but not directly attack) I said and hung up. Then I took out two Glock 19.9 mm semi automatic pistols from my backpack. (A\N: see image) .

I hid behind the vehicle and took a shot at the man closest to and he dodged the bullet.  He turned to the face me and came towards me. I decided to stay put and not go in for a chase. “Drop your guns sweetheart. I’ll shoot even before you can touch the trigger.” he smiled creepily. I bent down to put my guns on the ground and looked at Ryan before getting up. From where I was I could see he had untied the rope which bound him and Nu’est. I gave him a slight nod. 

He jumped up and tackled the man while some of the Nu’est members helped him.  The others ran up to help me. Together we tackled the second man down also. I shot him in the leg so that he could not escape. “Two operatives down without a scratch. Now that’s a first.” I laughed. Nu’est looked at us and walked backwards as if they were scared of us.  “Guys, meet Special Agent A2605 from the CIA also known as Mia.” he pointed towards me. 

“This on the other hand is Special Agent O1401 also known as Ryan. We’re here on a mission to protect you idols. He is your guardian while I am EXO’s.” I explained. They looked at Ryan like they were looking at him for the first time. “Please keep whatever happened in the last half an hour to youselves. Do not discuss it even amongst yourselves outside your dorm. Do not inform your families yet. These are just precautions that will help us protect you better so I can only hope that you co-operate.” I said professionally.  

“And I thought Mike was the uptight one. Relax kiddo, I got this.” Ryan said and chuckled.  “I’m not a kid.” I growled.  “You’re the youngest amongst us all. Not to mention the smartest and the most daring.” he said. “Enough with the false flattery.” I said and pushed him. “Get these guys home. They must be shaken up. Give them warm milk with honey. It helps a lot.” I advised. “Yes mother” he mock bowed and them left.  I waited for the others to arrive.

 


A\N: Happy Reading! (: