Back to normal.

CheckMate.

“Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just can't because things have changed so much.”

-Unknown

 

The next morning I entered the dorm and took a quick shower.  Mr. Lee called me. “Mia their show is in two days. You need to prepare for it. Tell me if you need any extra equipment or security.”  “Ne Mr. Lee, I’ll draw up plans and inform you by tomorrow. Today I’ll just have their measurements taken for the bullet proof jackets, if that’s okay with you.” I said. “Do what you have to, just that my boys should be safe.” he asked earnestly. “I’ll do my best.” I promised him. I called Ivy, who was incharge of the weapons section. I asked her if she could send someone for the jacket’s measurements as their show was in two days.

Thankfully, she could arrange it in half an hour’s time.  By then D.O. had got up and silently started to cook. All the others got up and went to breakfast. They spent it talking quietly to themselves. “Mr. Lee has sent someone to take measurements of you guys for bullet proof jackets. It is required of you to wear them to the show for security.” I informed them. “Mia, there’s breakfast for you.” Suho gestured to an empty plate.

“No thank you, I’m not hungry at all. Also, I won’t be here all day so don’t wait up for me.” I answered politely but formally. I went to the living room and Suho followed me. “Mia listen, if you’re doing this because of what happened yesterday then please don’t. None of us blame you for it.” he quietly said. “Relax Suho. That’s not why I’m doing it. I’m just doing some work for Mr.Lee.” I told him. Just then a knock was heard. I opened the door to find vyI with a guy. I nodded and she left without a word. EXO was getting their measurements taken while I called Greg and informed him that EXO would be late for practice.

He said he would come over to make sure they did not squander around. As they finished with the measurements, I got up to leave. I informed Suho and opened the door to see Greg-shi with his hand raised as if he was about to knock. “They’re done already? Where are you headed off to?” he asked. “Yes and work.” I answered him.  “Come in for a couple of minutes.” he said and pulled me towards the couch. “Call Kai.” he told the boys. Kai came and sat down next to Greg.

“Now talk and stop making all of us awkward around you two.” he said. None of us said anything for a while. Then Kai started,”I hate you. Yesterday was just another reason to add to the list of why I hate you. Just stay out of my life and I’ll stay out of yours. I’d like it better if you leave though.”

"I'm sorry for what I did because I took it to another level. You can continue hating me and see if I give a damn. Also, if you think your hating me is reason enough for me to leave then stop over estimating the amount you affect my decisions. Just do what I ask you to do as your assistant choreographer and I'll stay out of your business. Not that I would be interested in it anyway. " I ended. ".. and life is back to normal." sighed Greg. I got up and left for the Base. After all, I had an attack to prepare against

 


 

A\N: Here’s Chapter 30! The show where they were going to  get attacked is coming up! What do you think is going to happen?

 Happy Reading! (: