The Fight.

CheckMate.

“There are no 'ifs' in combat. When you win, you win, When you lose, you lose.”
― CLAMP, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Volume 6

 

I was the last one to arrive. They had already decided the strategy for the fight before I had come in. We had planned to take the two men to take us o their hideout. E and I would enter first. and the rest of us would remain stand by. We would try and convince them to drop out of this operation. If they do not listen to us then it'll result in a shootout. We were hoping it will not come to that. We set out. 'Have to settle stuff with these people today. Or else EXO is going to be in grave danger. Not that they already are not. The show is tomorrow and I still have to plan.' I kept planning in my head.

"Mia! You’re going to get killed if you keep zoning out. Head in the game." E warned and left with Ivy. We hid near the empty warehouse that was their hideout. E was on call and through the phone we could hear what was going on. "Just tell EXO the truth." O said. "They'll be more careful, you'll be less worried. It's a win-win situation." advised O. "They'll shut themselves off. I know that much. It's no point." I sighed. "Then just do your best." he shrugged. We went back to listening to what was happening. "They're there." U said and put the call on loudspeaker.

“What makes you think we’ll submit to you?” a rough vice said. “The fact that we know everything about you and if we do not give a positive response to the Director in less than half an hour then you’ll be shipped off to some barren island even before you can say CIA.” E replied.  “We have half an hour. We’ll have shelter by then” he laughed.  We knew they were not going to submit easily to we came out of the hiding place.  “Put your guns down and hands up so that I can see them.” shouted U as we made ourselves visible.

The first shots were heard. I ducked into a corner and started to shoot. I managed to injure two people before I was pulled into a headlock from behind. I kicked backwards breaking the grip of the person who held me.  I quickly turned to come face to face with the man I had punched. I raised my hand to shoot him but I was not quick enough. He knocked the gun off my hand and smirked. “No guns remember?” he smirked. I kicked the leg I had shot at causing him to fall to the floor.

 I turned to pick up my gun and he pulled my leg causing me to fall to the ground face first. I just had enough time to cover my face with my hands. Before I could get up, he tried to choke me. My vision started t get blurry and I could just make out shapes. I could not break his hold. I tried to punch his face especially his broken nose. He dodged a few tried but I could finally punch his nose. Luck was on my side.

 


 

A\N: Here's Chapter 31!  With the Washout!  Mia's working hard to protect EXO but will she succeed?

 Happy Reading! (: