Lucifer.

CheckMate.

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa
Ojik neoman chae ulge, neoman gadeuk chae ulge
-SHINee, Lucifer

 

“You don’t have to do it. Kai is just roughing you up a little. Isn’t it Kai?” Suho glared at Kai.  “Aniyo hyung. I’m really interested to see her dance. I’m sure everyone wants to see her dance but they’re just being shy.” he said, playing innocent. “It’s okay Suho. It’s time for the Princess to get entertained.” I chimed.  Kai turned to put on some music. I was curious to see what exactly he would put on. I did not have to wait long as I soon heard Lucifer by SHINee playing. I hi5-ed myself in my head.  

I probably forgot to mention I was a die hard ShaWol.  Jonghyun is my ultimate bias and Taemin is the God of dance for me. Long story short, I had the whole dance memorized. Well, this is going to be fun.  I started dancing.  Chanyeol was the first one to clap his hands to the beat and what I hoped was my dancing. Tao and Sehun started screaming “Go Dongy!” shortly after him. Them together with Chen, Luhan, Baekhyun and  Baozi they started acting like cheerboys. Before the song could end, Kai stopped it.

“Well that’s a hell of a break we’ve had.  Let’s get back to the routines.” he snapped.  ‘Oh you’re a sore loser Kai. This is just the beginning. I will beat you at your own game. Me: 1 and Kai: 0.’ chuckled to myself. While they started practice I had to get the cameras fixed.  I walked upto Greg and asked,”Sang Hee texted me saying I was needed somewhere. Could I please be excused?” I was hoping he would understand that I needed to go. “Sure I can manage these guys myself but be back soon arraso?” he smiled.

“Ne Greg-shi. Anneyong EXO!” I left  the room.  I immediately called E. “Need reinforcement to install cameras in five.” I said. “Be ready with them and the position chart. I’ll see if anyone else is available ok?” he said.Soon, him and I (A\N: the guardian for SNSD) helped me install cameras. Suddenly my phone rang showing that Suho was calling. “Where are you? Sang Hee is here with us. She said she never texted you.” he demanded.

“Uhh.. Oh yeah.. I had actually saved another of the staff’s number as Sang Hee’s so that was my mistake. The other person had texted and not Sang Hee.” I lied. I felt guilty for lying to them as they were so concerned about me.  Well, it was their own safety. “Oh we got a little worried thinking someone was misleading you since you’re new here.” he answered. “Mianhe I did not mean to worry you, it was just a mistake.” I sounded remorseful. “No that’s okay. You’re safe and that’s all that matters.” he hung up. That was a pretty close call.

 


 

A\N: Oh hey everyone! Here's chapter 11! I'm trying really hard to stay consistent with my updates so stay tuned. Happy reading! (: