The Threat.

CheckMate.

“I looked at him and said "You really need to work on your threats. I can't tell if you're threatening me or inviting me for tea.” "
― Ilona Andrews, Magic Slays 

 

He was standing too close for comfort and it was taking me all my willpower to not punch him in the jaw for invading my personal space.  “Look, I may have just meet you today but I don’t like you. Infact, I can't stand you.  I will do everything it takes to make sure you leave. So its better you leave now rather than after you’re fired. I’m giving you twenty four hours. After that I will personally custom make a version of hell for you.” he threatened. 

This guy would play the role of a ‘bad guy’ really well.  If I hadn't dealt with real criminals then this guy would probably intimidate me but right now I was resisting the urge to laugh. “Consider these twenty four hours time to reconsider what you’re going to do. Don't waste your time and energy because I’m not going anywhere. If you think I’m going to run away cause of your little dialogue there then you’re sadly mistaken. Put your thinking cap on Kai, time’s running out. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.” I ended with a chuckle.

I picked up my luggage and walked out of the room to get fresh air.  I left the building and walked in a random direction hoping to come out in the courtyard.  The courtyard was more like a mini park with a bench and swings. I could not think of a reason why there would be swings here but here they were. I sat on a bench listening to music till I received a call from an unknown number.

“Yeobseo?” I greeted. “Mia-shi where are you?” a panicked voice asked. “Kris-shi I’m in the courtyard.” I answered. “We’ll be there soon.“ he said and then hung up.  Sehun squatted in front of me and cried ”Noona, I thought you wanted to rest. I was scared Kai hyung scared you off.”  Tao hit Sehun’s head and Sehun pouted.  “She’s not your noona you pabo. She’s only eighteen. “ he said with a know-it-all look.

“Mwoh?! That means I’m your oppa! You must call me oppa!!” he grinned. This was a repeat of the same thing with Tao except that Sehun was more excited than Tao. He was so hyper. “Sehun, down boy. Let’s take Mia to our dorm. She has to unpack and rest. “ Suho instructed. “Ne hyung.” he nodded and linked his arms with mine.

“You ready?” Chen asked. “Ne Chen-shi..” I tried to be okay and ignore the fact that I was going to share a dorm with twelve boys. God knows how tidy their room is going to be. Maybe it will be trashed and seem like a really wild party had taken place and the host forgot to clean up. Or maybe there will be socks and boxers lying around everywhere. I shuddered at that thought.  I walked with Sehun preparing myself for the worst yet hoping for the best.


 

A\N: Ta-daa..!  Here’s chap 7.. with scary Kai and Sehun Oppa!  Next chap will be Mia at the dorm! Subscribe, comment and Happy Reading.. (: