Let's Talk.

CheckMate.

"Girl let's sit down, let's talk it out

One on one, without a crowd"

- Chris Brown, Right by myside  

 

I started to draw a rough sketch of the room and take notes of where I needed to place cameras so that all areas frequented by EXO were covered without leaving any blind spot for even a few seconds. Trained agents could utilize those to get through to EXO. Then I would call up E1806 and ask him to try and bust in to test the arrangement. The obvious thing was to first cove the practice room and the dorm.Before that I needed the blue prints and the floor maps of the whole building.  I realized it was going to be very difficult to work without giving out any information and being with EXO 24x7.

 I left the practice room to get the documents before the boys come back and ask me another round of questions.  The gate was open and I could hear one voice shouting  ”..why is she here then? We don’t need another girl. I can handle the dance part myself. You can’t trust anyone with what’s going on.She can’t even dance. EXO doesn’t need her.” The male stopped to take a breath.

“Calm down Kai. I don’t expect this kind of behavior from you. She is here for a reason and she is here to stay. The faster you accept that the better it will be for you. Have faith that everything will be aright soon.” said Mr. Lee.  “This is just ridiculous. It can't be allowed to continue.” he shouted and stormed out of the room. I quickly hid myself behind a pillar near the door so that he wouldn’t see me.  I failed to understand what is problem was.  Oh well, it's not like I cared.

It’s my job to protect him and the rest of EXO from all potential danger and I will do so no matter who stands in my way, not even if it’s Kai himself. I went back to the practice room not bothering to go in after the ugly confrontation that I had heard. I wasn’t bothered about the fact that Kai did not want me there I just wanted Mr. Lee to not feel flustered. I headed back to the practice room and switched on the lights to see Kai lying on the couch with earphones on.  He looked so peaceful that I felt a little guilty for disturbing him.

That moment he looked up and squinted due to the sudden light. I started to walk back and turn off the lights to leave him alone in his web of darkness.  “Mia-shi wait..” he said softly, just loud enough for me to hear. I stopped walking and had a mental debate with myself. “Should I stop? Should I pretend to not hear him?” I mused in my head. 

I decided to hear him out. Maybe he wasn’t a jerk after all. Maybe he decided to atleast be civil with me.  I turned around and waited for him to start talking.  He walked towards me and stopped when he was just a foot away. The tension in the air was so thick; it could almost have been cut with a knife.  “Let’s talk.” he said looking  straight into my eyes.  


 

A\N:  Here’s chap 7… with Kai!  The main image made me spazz for a good fifteen minutes and my mom asked me if i was okay! lol :p I know it's a little short but I had to stop at that point.. :p happy reading! (: