Underestimated.

CheckMate.

Never underestimate a girl
She's always got a plan
The world is in her hands
-Vanessa Hudgens, Never underestimate a girl

 

“Dongy, where did you have to go last night?” Tao asked.”Oh I went for dinner with my friends..“ I answered. “You’ve been to Korea before?” Sehun asked. “Aniyo oppa.. first timer here!” I smiled. As we entered the practice room I saw someone already waiting for us. “This is Greg hyung, our choreographer.” Chanyeol introduced him. I was told that their choreographer will know that I’m Kai’s Guardian.

I hoped he had already been informed. “Anneyonghaseyo Mia imnida. Nice to meet you and I’m looking forward to assisting you.” I bowed.  “Oh I know exactly who you are Mia. Anyway enough of chit-chat. Let’s start with warm ups.” he said. Something in the way he said he knew who I was assured me that he knew my purpose here.  All through out the warm ups Chanyeol kept complaining about how long and useless warm ups are. Chen kept asking Greg to take his temperature to see how warm he already was. Suho who although was having a little trouble himself kept encouraging everyone.

Kris, the other leader kept mumbling under his breath; probably cussing dancing. Kai had a smirk plastered on his face. He caught me looking at him causing him to grin evilly.  A little later they took a short water break. “Hyung..” Kai called their choreographer. “Mia’s already seen us practice yesterday but we still have not seen her dance. How do we learn from her if she does not dance?”  the jerk complained.

He just can not let me be isn't it? Well, its time to show him why I would have probably majored in dance had I got the chance to go to college. Before I could get up, Baekhyun hit Kai’s head. "Stop bullying her. Let her get a little comfortable with us and then she’ll show us her style. You can rest Mia-shi, ignore him.” he said. Feeling underestimated, I got up and walked over to where they sat.

I bent to his eye level, gave him the same smirk that he had given me a while ago and asked,” Which song would you like me to dance on Princess?”  “How about I just play the song instead of telling you?” he asked through gritted teeth. “Your wish is my command, dear Princess.” I curtsied to him and took position in the center with thirteen pairs of eyes on me. 

 


 

A\N: Here's chapter 10! Btw, have you checked out the new IVY club pictures by EXO-K? Damn those boys look so fine ^_^

Anywaaaayy.. Happy Reading! (: