It's time.

CheckMate.

"It's time to step your game up. Gotta run your credit just to bring my name up."

-Rick Ross

 

I went to Mr. Lee’s office and got the position charts of the show’s security and how EXO will be seated. I took those and headed to the Base.  I had a team of twenty trained security personnel. I divided them to be stationed at the entrance and around the stage. When the show is over, the ones at the entrance would head towards the stage and the ones around stage would accompany EXO.

EXO would walk in a line of three.  Kai would be the last one and I would walk directly behind him. He would be on the right outer line making him the hardest one to reach from the left side.  He would be right next to the line of security. I fixed all of their positions and marked them on the map of the place so that it would be easier to brief them.  It was 4 o’clock by the time I had finished.

I still had an hour before the security team would arrive.  To blow some steam off I took the tracker off my car and went for a drive around the premises. Then I changed in a black shirt with a sleeveless bullet proof jacket underneath with special boots. These were specially designed with holders so that they could carry guns inside and they would not be seen from outside.  The security team was selected at Eric’s discretion as he was our leader.

I briefed the whole team on how to remain alert, assigned them positions and informed them on how and when to change positions. I handed them ID’s and their AK-47s. I knew EXO would be very uncomfortable with so many men with arms around but I had no choice I’d rather have them be uncomfortable than have any one of them injured.  It was 7 am by the time everything was set. They would report to the SM building in an hour to Ivy, while I go to the EXO dorm.

Stepping into the dorm I witnessed the transformation of the dorm turning into a greenroom with stylists, makeup artist and coordi-noonas running all around. I sat down in a comer and waited for them to finish. Whenever, an EXO member looked at me they would gently shake their head and smile at me. I would just nod back.  After what seemed like seven lifetimes put together they were done.

“It’s Mr.Lee’s order that you will remain in this formation till you are back into the dorm. It’s in rows of three. Luhan , Kris and Lay. Tao, Chen and Xuimin. Baekhyun, Suho and D.O. Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai. You will sit in the same way. Let’s go.” They followed the orders and lined up. 

“Wait here and don’t come out till I come back.” I said and made my way towards the courtyard where the security team was in position with Ivy. “Good luck.” she wished and handed me the walkie talkie so that I could communicate with the security team to be on guard as EXO came out.

“It’s time.” I said to them ushering them out. “EXO heading out now. Over and out.” I informed the team. I hoped everything would work out and none of EXO would be hurt.

 


 

A\N: Ohh... The next chapter has the show! Will ayone be hurt? WIll Mia leave after tha show? What do all of you think?

Happy Reading! (: