Revenge is Sweet.

CheckMate.

It was all about wanting to get revenge. Pathetic, really, but it still is the motivation.
-Julian Clary 

 

We left the dorm to see Sang Hee all dressed up. “Are you coming with us?” I asked. “Us? You’re going too? Yay!! This is going to be so much of fun!” she chirped while practically bouncing off the walls. “I’m so glad Mr.Lee allowed me to do this!” she exclaimed. “Shoot. Sang Hee give me the address of the set, I’ll be there. I really have to be somewhere right now.” I said, remembering that I had to check the videos.

“You seem to be in a hurry. You go, I’ll text you the address in. Palli!”  she waved. “Suho..”  turned to him. “It’s okay we’ll see you there.” he said. He had learnt not to question me too much. “Best of luck EXO!” I wished them and started to walk quickly towards Mr.Lee’s office. “Mia! Mia! Wait! They won’t let you enter without this.” She said an handed me my SME employee ID. “Thanks! See you in a while.” I said.

At Mr. Lee’s office instead of taking the source code, I installed a software bug which allowed me to share screen with the computer and also record the activities of the computer. (A\N: ‘Share screen’ means that you can access the desktop of that computer, giving you access to all files.) It’s not  the usual protocol but I was never the one to follow rules. Some agents feel it’s a risky method as the software bug leaves evidence. I had modified my bug to automatically wipe off all data every time anyone tried to trace it. The data was sent to my laptop before it could be wiped. All of this it did in less than 20 seconds .  

I knew Eric would never allow this so I decided to not tell him. After all, what he does not know will not hurt him. I did the same at SindusHQ and Pledis Entertainment (A\N: Jay Park’s and Nu’est’s companies respectively.)  After that I  headed to the photoshoot. EXO was almost ready. I was told it was their turn after SNSD finished.  I went to see the boys where I saw Kai trying to ignore a girl. “Oppa.. you look great. No wonder all the girls like you.” she cooed.

He had a blank look on his face and kept staring ahead.  “Oppa.. You dance so well! Mind giving me lessons?” she said while twirling her hair around her index fingers. I almost there up. Oh wait. It’s the same girl I bumped into! The one who called me a even though it was her fault! “What’s her deal?” I asked Sang Hee who it seemed as enjoying this as much as I was.

“SNSD’s babe Yoona.” She answered not bothering to take her eyes off the couple. “She’s got the hot’s for Kai. Kai on the other hand,” she paused and looked at me “Let's just say.. not so much. Wait, make that not at all. She calls him Oppa inspite of being elder.” she grumbled. EXO-M was called for the photoshoot first and I saw Kai sigh. ‘Strike Two, here I come. Kai, revenge is sweet. Especially with an additional serving of Yoona.’ I sing songed in my head. 

 


A\N: So… Yoona is here! who’s excited? And who has an idea for what Mia’s going to do next? Tell me in your comments! Happy Reading people! (: