Crazy EXO-M.

CheckMate.

It's never any fun being normal, and besides..  all the best people are crazy.

 

Eric called me,” Listen make sure you don’t lose the videos, the file has been deleted from the SindusHD system. “That’s okay. I already have the file.” I answered and hung up. Was it just me or was E nervous? Maybe it was as he thought I would lose the only lead we have yet.  I pushed that thought away and started work. “Mia! Save me! Luhan is bullying me again!” Baozi cried and hid behind me. Luhan came forward with a grin plastered on his face.

“Mia move or else you’re going to get hurt. Hyung don’t run to little girls and ask them save you from me. It won't work!” he teased. “Luhan-shi leave Xuimin-shi alone. Don’t bully him.” I scolded. He just laughed and reached out for Xuimin behind me. I stopped his hand midway and twisted it behind his back. “Ow! Ow! OW! Duizhangggg!! It hurts! Leave me! Xuimin hyung mian.. I will never bully you again! Ow!” he cried.

I finally let him go. Xuimin just watched in awe and then gave me a hi-5. “Luhan-shi remember, never again. Arasso?” I warned. “Yeah..yeah..” he returned to his cool image. He walked away acting like nothing had happened while still rubbing his wrist. “Kamshamida Mia! Saranghae!” he made a heart with both his hands and skipped away. I shook my head at how they acted like little kids to see Kris standing there. “That sure was something. You’ve got really fast reflexes. Luhan hyung usually gets away with pinching Xiumin hyung before anyone catches him. He sure is a troublemaker.” he smiled.

“You look nice while smiling. You should do it more often.” I said. He frowned immediately. I went and pushed the corners of his lips up. “I said smile and not frown. You should listen to what I say.” I l demanded. “Hyung! Don’t hog Mia to yourself. I want her too!” Tao pouted. “Maknae she won’t take you shopping, I will. Remember the Gucci bag I brought you last week?” he asked and wriggled his eyebrows.  

Tao looked like he was in two minds now. “Tao go to Kris. Next time he takes you shopping, buy two Gucci bags! One for me.” I . Tao looked overjoyed and latched on to Kris’ arm. “Hey! That’s not fair. Mia you’re a party pooper! I wanted to see who he would choose!!" I could hear Kris complain as he got dragged back to the set by Tao. I smiled at how childish all of them were.

I got  a call from an unknown number. "Emergency. O is under attack. You're the closest to him. Take right and second left. I repeat right and second left. Spot Red vechicle." I was already on my feet by then.

 


 

A\N:  Happy Reading! (: