Teasing.

CheckMate.

“Listen, you only tease the ones you love.”
-John Boehner

I woke up to sunshine on my face. I stretched to find myself on Kai’s bed. I frowned as I never remembered sleeping here. The last I remembered was taking a break while writing the report and resting my head on the table. ‘Damn. I must have fallen asleep on the table.’ I chuckled to myself. I looked around for my laptop to find it placed on the side table with pink post it stuck on it.  ‘You should really get into the habit of sleeping on a bed. On another note, I see you managed to fix your laptop. Good luck with whatever it is you’re working on...Princess.’ It said. Just as I was about to get up, a got a call from all the agents asking me if my arm was okay.

To an untrained ear we sounded like just another group of friends talking. The called ended and I started to finish the report again. “Miiiaaaaa..” a voice sang and I looked you to see EXO-M smiling giddily. “We got you lunch mei-mei!” Tao chirped happily. “Kris gege’s treat!” Lay added. “Thank you Kris!” I smiled up at him. “However how did you know that I hadn’t eaten lunch? Its way past lunch time. I could have had lunch like the other day.” I questioned him, head tilted to the side.  “My heart told me.” he answered, patting his chest. “How did your heart know?” I laughed at his ridiculous answer. “Your heart told mine.” he shrugged casually.

“So cheesy! Just because of you, I’m going to grow fat.” I complained to him. “No matter what you’ll always be beautiful…” he said in all seriousness. I saw the others raise their eyebrows at his response. “Absolutely Kris. I’m America’s next top model.” I joked, trying to play off t his previous statement. “Mia’s blushing! So cute! I’m up for some KriMi action.. Let me grab some popcorn!” Luhan smiled creepily. “Zip it Lulu. You’re talking too much.” I threatened him.

“Oh now the Luhan-shi has been forgotten! Omo! Soon Kris will make you forget you’re single!” Chen teased. “Stop teasing mei-mei before I wushu your asses.” Tao glared at both of them. I smiled up at Tao and hugged him. Before they could argue further I pushed all of them out so that they could go back to practice. I finished the food and started to work on the report. By the time I was done, it was time for me to get ready. I texted Ryan to tell him I was ready and quickly texted Suho to inform him that I would be heading out. Ryan texted me an address. I got into the car and used GPRS to get there.

Somehow, I had ended up in front of a dark alley. If this was a practical joke from Ryan’s part, it was a horrible one.

 


A\N: Mia says sorry for being MIA! :p ok seriously I couldn’t update as I was having exams.

I know its a short chapter but its important to keep it this way for the next chapter.

So what do you think is going to happen next? Why the alley?

 Happy Reading! (: