Next in Line: SuJu.

CheckMate.

“Super Junior it’s not a group who will extinct in two or three years. We will always be with E.L.F. for 20 or 30 years until E.L.F. doesn’t need us again.”

- Leetuk, Super Junior leader

 

All the associate guardians met at the Base. (A\N: The Base is the Mission Headquarters). There were five of us together, named after the vowels. We voted E to be incharge of the mission as he had only the solo artist Jay Park to take care of while the others handled large groups. The bad news was Tiffany was almost attacked again. The attack was stopped last minute but the fact that the group could break all our security barriers was quite alarming.

It was safe to say that they were a trained group who had a plan in place. The good news was their attack followed a pattern which was- Jay park, SNSD, SuJu, EXO and Nu’est. Their prime motive is not to kill but to injure and cause panic. We have to have the cameras in place by tomorrow for all groups and have people to look out for suspicious activity at all times. “We have to get this sorted soon and go back home. The ageless beauty all around us is lowering my pride every time I look into the mirror.” remarked E causing us to laugh.

He was not unattractive at all, he had a lean profile with grey eyes and brown hair, he only made that statement to ease the growing tension in the room. The meeting was dispersed as I headed back to the dorm. It was pretty late and I tried to enter quietly so as to not wake up the members. They needed their rest after constantly training for the whole day. I switched on the lights to find everyone sprawled on the couch  and the floor. 

Everyone except Kai was here and they did not look comfortable at all. A small smile painted itself on my lips as I realised they had waited for me.  I went to each of them and woke them up to send them to their rooms. Kris kept saying that he did not want to dance in different languages. Poor guy, dancing must really annoy him if it was the only thing he talked about in his sleep. He was also the one to take the most time to get up.

When Baekhyun was going back to sleep, he made sounds like a whimpering puppy would. I wonder what’s wrong with him. After personally escorting everyone to their room to avoid any of them bumping into walls or furniture I could finally go to sleep. After all, it had been a really long day.

 

The next morning

I got up and exercised for about 2 hours. It was not a compulsion but more a need to do this. D.O. was the first one to come out of his room and he start on breakfast.  “Good morning!” he greeted. “A very good morning to you to D.O.” I greeted him back. “Up this early?” he asked. “Force of habit.” I answered nonchalantly. Soon Lay joined him to help prepare breakfast.

After that they went and woke up everyone else. They followed the same schedule today also. People look at the idols and wish they could live their life but their life is not all about popularity, fan service and photo shoots. However I realised its more about training, working hard and being away from home. Such change of attitud and it's barely been a day I'd been here. 

 


A\N: Zhu ni shengri kuaile (Happy Birthday to you) Kris!! And to your son 'Ace'(the alpaca) :D So here's chapter 9 for you! Happy reading! (: