Rumor Has It: YoonKai.

CheckMate.

"Rumors are seen as crimes committed by third parties. They are perfect crimes and leave not the slightest trace and require no weapons whatsoever--the defense is left without a leg to stand on."

- Jean-Noel Kapferer

 

"Kai-shi and Yoona-shi you look so good together! Such a sweet couple isn’t it Sang Hee? You guys should definitely date! You guys will become the 'IT' couple of Kpop!” I fake fangirled. Sang Hee followed my example, “Omg yes!! Both of you are from the SME so everytime we have SM Town fans are going to go crazy screaming ‘YoonKai! YoonKai!’ “she said acting like a fan. 

“Sang Hee they have such a cute OTP name also!” I exclaimed. A few people around us heard us so they requested Kai to take pictures together.  Inspite of not wanting to take pictures together, Kai obliged. I took pictures also. I mailed the pictures to Mr. Lee from an anonymous source. I could imagine the rumors that were going to start. ‘Just wait Kai, you’re going to have hell to pay for.’ I thought and smiled.

“Stop smiling that. You’re creeping me out.” Sang Hee scolded. “Sorry I’m just having a mental victory session.” I said tapping my head. “You irked him so bad he’s not going to smile the whole day.” she said while shaking her head. “When does he ever smile? The Cold Jerk.” I laughed. “What are you going to do with that picture?” she asked curiously.

"Oh I’m going to create YoonKai.” I laughed. “Don’t annoy him too much. He does not get mad easily but when he does, there is hell to pay for. Plus, he was not always like this.” she said kindly. “Unnie you’re too kind for your own good. Tch. You must realize that the guy is just bad news.” I said.

“Oh they are starting. I have to go. Don’t get into trouble okay?” she warned. “I can’t help that. Trouble is my middle name.” I grinned. She sighed and walked away. I choose a spot in the corner and sat down to examine the videos.    

 


 

A\N:  So here’s Chapter 21! Just try and imagine that Kai's smile is fake while Yoona is all over him! it's not hard really!  So what do you see happening next? Happy Reading guys! (: