The Kiss.

CheckMate.

“Close your eyes and I'll kiss you...”
― Paul McCartney

 

MIA POV

I wished I did not have to kiss him. For some reason, this felt more than a professional tactic of invading the victim’s personal space to divert attention.  I kept trying to deny the fact that the kiss meant something to me. ‘Head in the game. You can’t feel anything towards him. You’re not even friends. Don’t do this to yourself.’ I thought to myself. The anti-fans rushed past us to the parking area as the idols made their way there. Thankfully, no one paid enough attention to the two people kissing in the corner to realize that one of them was Kai from EXO.

 I reluctantly pulled back and called the security head. “Agent A. Are you good?” he asked. “Affirmative.” I answered. “Look Kai, you’re safe from the anti-fans for now. As we get out from here, just run. Don’t look around; I’ll be right behind you.” I instructed. “Your leg?” he asked. “I’ll be fine. I think it was temporary muscle pull or something.” I lied.  “All set?” I asked him.  He nodded and looked forward. “Okay then, let’s go.” I said and he shot forward.  As I tailed him, I tripped over my dress and actually hurt my ankle.

‘Damn you Murphy’s law.’ I cursed I my head.  Kai noticed me stumbling after he had gone ahead so he came back, hoisted me up his shoulders and continued. He ran the rest of the way to the mini-van. “Go! Go! Go!” I hurried the driver as soon as I had got in. “Thank you...” I whispered to Kai.  I immediately sent messages to the three agents and JR asking if they were okay. E replied almost immediately saying that him and Jay Park were alright. He however had no idea about the others. I gripped my phone hoping they were alright.

 

KAI POV

While running outside, Mia held my hand but she twisted her ankle while running in the high heels she was wearing. Even though she told us to go on I felt obliged to stay back and help her.As soon as EXO left, she managed to straighten up a little and we ended up in a corner. She ordered me to take of my ring and coat while constantly looking back, a troubled expression on her face.  I could hear commotion but had no idea what was going on. I could see some of my sunbaes also leaving in a hurry but paid more attention to Mia. She messed with my hair and stepped closer to me.

I closed my eyes and waited as she told me to.I don’t know what I expected her to do but I certainly did not expect her warm breath to ambush my senses as she kissed me. Her lips tasted like strawberries because of her gloss and was so warm. The caress of her lips was softer than I could have ever imagined. At first I was too shocked to react but then I pulled her closed and started to kiss her back. I began breathing faster and faster until I felt dizzy and I thought I might blackout. That kiss had made me forget my bearings. It was our first kiss, it maybe our last but I swear to God it was delicious.  

 


 

A\N: So here's what each of them have to say about the kiss.

So who do you think is safe and who isn't? Or is everyone safe?

Tell me! Happy Reading! (: