Abandoned Warehouse.

CheckMate.

"I think that at some point someone decreed that all clandestine meetings must be held in an abandoned warehouse. Woe to the criminal overlord who lives in a city thriving with commerce, with no empty warehouses to be found. He probably needs to build one, just to have a place to arrange late-night meetings."

-Kelly Armstrong

 

‘SJ and me got out safely. We just reached the dorms.’ Mike sent. ‘One more to go. What happened to Ivy?’ I wondered as I got up and picked out some clothes to change from the suitcase.  My ankle still throbbed as I proceeded and I took one of the painkillers I had with myself.  The boys were getting ready to go out for dinner and celebrate their win. Suddenly my phone rang. “I think it’s time we check up on Ivy. She should have replied by now,” Mike sighed. “Meeting at the Base asap.” E ended. I grabbed my back and tried to leave without anyone noticing.

“Mia, where do you think you’re going?” Suho asked in a sickly sweet tone. “Ryan. His condition isn’t good. Bye.” I said, easing his grip from my polo t-shirt. “You’re not going anywhere.” he said firmly. “Suho, I’m eighteen. I can do what I want.” I said icily, hoping it'll work. “You think acting badass will scare me?” he asked, annoyed. “Suho please, I really need to go. I’ll be careful. I need to see him. Please..” I pleaded. Fortunately, it struck some sort of a nerve so he loosened his grip.  As soon as I turned, he pulled me back again.

“Mia, when I wake up tomorrow I  don't want to see you in a condition worse for wear..” he warned. “I promise..” I answered and left. I reached the Base to find Eric and Mike already there. They had tracked her down. She was in an abandoned warehouse near the Han River. Each of us had a locator placed in the glocks and daggers we carried. “I’m going with one-half of the backup. Mike stand by with one-fourth of the back halfway the distance. Mia stay here and keep tracing her. Inform traffic flow checkpoints about speeding.” E said and he left followed by Mike. 

I changed all their status to active so I could co-ordinate with their locators. Ivy’s position had not changed and Mike had already stopped halfway. I had informed all traffic points. Just then I remembered that we did know if the group was okay. I called Suho and he picked up amidst a lot of noise. They must be still having dinner. “Suho, sorry to disturb you bit I need a favour. Could you somehow find out if SNSD reached their dorms? As soon as possible please?” I requested. “Alright I’ll call you back.” he said and hung up.

True to his word he called back in a couple of minutes. “All of them reached the dorm except Tiffany and one of their coordi-nonnas, Ivy.” He informed. “Thanks. I’ll see you in the morning.” I said and hung up. I passed this information to Eric who had reached the warehouse. “You were right. Only the two of them are here. Only Ivy’s hurt though. Nothing major just some bruises but both of them are knocked out. I’ll take them to the hospital once just to be safe. I need the both of you to try and decode this message on the wall.” he told Mike and me.

Next he sent a picture of the wall with the code spray painted on it. The code was,

C#FFOUFX#S#IXFD#ZJB#MUPOSBPIVLFSTB##

 


 

A\N: If anyone decodes the code before I tell you what it is then I will reveal the name of the double agent to the person before hand and write a oneshot for them. :D

Comment or PM me with your answers!

 Happy Reading! (: