Strike Two.

CheckMate.

"Second time around I know;

You got to pay the price

If you think I'll let you play,

This game not once, but twice

There will be no more miss nice."

 

I got up early and left the dorm to run. I knew it was risky leaving them alone but it’s early morning and I need to stay fit. Running is my favorite form of exercise. For me, it’s a form of escape. I love the feeling of the wind in my hair and the sight of people whooshing past me. I ran for about half an hour when Suho called. “Come back to the dorm. We have to leave early. Palli!” he said.

I sighed, so much for wanting to run. I entered the dorm and sat down on the table as everyone was having breakfast. I was about to serve myself some of the pancakes that D.O. had made before he hit my hand with a wooden serving spoon. “Sweaty people are not allowed at the table.” Kyungsoo umma said.  I trudged back and took another shower. I came back to see everyone had finished breakfast.

A plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice. I finished the pancakes and got up. I was washing my plate while D.O. appeared. “Finish the juice.” he said and left. I started drinking the juice only to choke. Someone had mixed salt in it!  I started to throw the juice into the sink.”What do you think you’re doing?” said a voice. I was so shocked I almost jumped.  “It’s not what it seems like. Actually..” I started to explain.

“Finish it.” he demanded.  “But it’s—“ I tried to explain. “NOW.” he spoke calmly, his eyes as big as saucers. It freaked me out. I drank the juice in one go. He came over patted my head and left. Then I noticed everyone had witnessed the whole thing. Kai pointed and me and then raised one finger. Next, he pointed to himself and raised two fingers.  (A\N: Meaning that Mia had 1 points while Kai has 2. Mia has one point because of the dance and Kai has two points because he made her sleep on the floor and drink salty orange juice.) Oh that was him. ‘You jerk. I will get you. Just wait for my strike two.’ I seethed.

 


 

A\N:  Here’s Chapter 18 with Kai the Jerk again. Stay tuned as there is more action coming up! Anyway, Happy Reading! (: