Fanwars.

CheckMate.

“If you don’t like a group or their fans, just avoid them.  I don’t see any need for fan wars. They make me want to slap people silly. Go bask in the glory of your bias and let other people do the same. “

 

I blinked up at Kris as a sad smile painted over his face.  “Mia, promise me you’ll come home. Please. Even if it’s only to rest for a while and shower. “ he pleaded.  I looked at Suho, expecting him to support me. However, he only shrugged.  I sighed and nodded.  He smiled and they left after a while. By then, it was time for me to leave and head to the Base. “Care to tell us what you both were doing? Where were you?” E snapped as soon as we had settled down.

“We were going for dinner and were at  14/26 Lee Road.” I answered back. “Why didn’t Ryan drive?” Mike asked.  “How am I supposed to know?”I spat. “Didn’t you ask him?” he asked. “Unfortunately, some decided to shoot him hot giving me enough time.” I answered. Ivy just shook her head. “That’s why I say we shouldn’t have eighteen year olds assigned as ‘Guardian’. She thinks agents can go have dinner!” he roared.

 “News flash: I was officially on rest. So cut the crap.” I said threateningly.  “Also, now that my week is officially over, I can qu—“ I continued. “Don’t you dare go on Mia! We are already one agent down and they cannot send any replacement without being obvious. “ he yelled, his hands balling up into fists. “Don’t rile them up.” Ivy hissed at me. I scoffed and shook my head.  

“So what do we next?” Ivy asked, breaking the silence that had followed. “Look Mia, please don’t make this more difficult than it already is. I know you’re very against shooting in cold blood but please remember we’re all working towards the same thing.” Eric pacified me. ‘You wish. One of you three is working towards the exact opposite.’ I replied mentally.

“There is the award ceremony coming up and all the targeted groups and idols are attending. I have a feeling our next attack could be from that end. The problem is we can’t trail them on the Red carpet.” Ivy changed the topic.  “Don’t let the targeted groups walk the Red carpet.” Mike said. “Then we single them out too much.” Eric pointed out. 

“We have to make it impossible for anyone to walk the Red carpet. In other words, no Red carpet.” Ivy said. “And just how do we do that?” E asked.  “Make the crowd uncontrollable.” I said.  “We could make sure our people infiltrate the crowds and start fights, keep pushing and stuff.” Ivy said, smiling like a creep.

 “We can fuel fanwars on the internet. Fans will be at the throats of fans from other fandoms. It’s Kpop. Anti-fans in large numbers with not enough security. This will scare the idols off. No red carpet.” I answered.  “How do you even know about these fandoms?” Mike asked, bewildered. “Unlike you, I was sent here for a reason.” I said, snarkily.

“Great. That’s done. Now we need lots of backup.”  Eric started.  “I got an idea for this. We could train men from the police force and merge them with our men. Our men would be in charge and they would report to us. We could stay with the idols while they take care of the surrounding security. Sounds good?” she asked. We all nodded our heads. 

“Mia, you need to train. Your right arm is in a bad state. Start one armed pushups from tomorrow morning. “ Mike stated. “He’s right. You need to bounce back now.” Eric finished. I just shrugged and headed towards the dorm.

 

 


A\N: Here's Chapter 55! Check the poster out! Isn't it amazing? :D 

So what do you think will happen at the awards? 

Happy reading! (: