Clues or Not.

CheckMate.

“This is not a clue...or is it?”

-Bart Simpson 

 

MIA POV

‘Finally I cracked the code.’ I thought to myself and sighed in relief. I called E to tell him and he arranged for us to meet tomorrow since Jay Park had a full schedule today. The day off meant an opportunity to dig deeper. I limped away from the living room where everyone was watching ‘Mean Girls’. The way Xuimin quoted most dialogues told me that this was not their first time watching the movie.”Could I join you?” a quiet voice asked. “Sure!” I smiled at Lay. He sat down across me in a flash.

“What are you doing?” he asked out of the blue. “Working on a project!” I answered. “You’re our assistant choreographer. So why do we never have you teaching us or making us practice?” he inquired. “Since Greg-shi can managed alone for now, Mr. Lee has given me a confidential solo project.” I replied. “Why did you come to Korea?” he asked another question.” “For an adventure!” I replied. ‘It’s not exactly a lie. This is a kinds of adventure isn’t it?’ I thought to myself. “Why do you dance?” he asked.

“I dance to express myself through music. I dance because the only thing I need to dance is my passion for it and my talent. I don’t have to depend on someone to dance. “ I explained. “Why do you see your friends so much?” he asked. “We all connect to each other. We don’t want to lose that connection.” I answered. “Okay I’m done for now.” he said. “You know you’d make a really good interrogator.” I smiled as I went back to work. “You know you’re very difficult to understand.” he replied back as left to join the rest of the boys.

 I got up and grabbed my backpack to put my laptop in. “Where are to off to?” Suho asked. “I’m just going to take a breather.” I shrugged. “Don’t stay out to late Cheesecake!” Kris bellowed. “Don’t call me that.” I grumbled and left. I drove to the familiar park. I sat down and checked camera footage for the night SNSD’s dorm was vandalized and for the morning I was sent the doll more closely. I then noticed two things that I had not noticed before. First was a lock of blonde hair and second was a necklace on the male’s neck. They could be either to sidetrack me or they could be real clues. 

 

Third person POV

“You should have just joined us. Now I’ll have to take this to Level Two and hurt you. Both of which I never wanted.” a male who had been watching her all along muttered to himself.  

 

LUHAN POV

As soon as Mia left, I felt this was the right time to ask Kris what was going on. “Kris?” I called as I turned off the television, which was followed by groans from the other members. “Yah! Don’t you want to know what happened between him and mei-mei?” I asked. They all nodded understandingly and looked at Kris questioningly. He had a smile plastered on his face and he looked like he had lost his senses.

“I like her.” he stated boldly, getting straight to the point. “Are you going to confess to her hyung?” Sehun asked. “Soon maknae, soon.” he answered confidently. Abruptly Kai got up and left, walking to his room and slamming the door shut. “What happened to him?” Baekhyun asked. “He’s just sick.” D.O. answered, shaking his head.

 


 

A\N:  Who is this male?

Kris is going to confess? Kai is lovesick?

Comment! Happy Reading! (: