I'd date Suho.

CheckMate.

“Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”

-Keri Russell

 

"The assistant manager of Nu’est, Ryan is a friend of mine. Nu’est and him got into a little bit of trouble. I had to rush and help him out.” I said. ‘I’m not lying. I said the truth. I just hid the ‘we are Special Agents from the CIA’ part.’ I said to myself. I went and took a quick shower. I came back to find them sitting there and whispering. When I entered the living room, they all stopped talking. I felt so awkward I went to the kitchen and got myself some orange juice.

“WeWouldLikeToMeetRyanAndSeeIfHeIsAGoodGuyForOurDongy.” Tao said quickly.  “Excuse me?” I asked. “Why not?” Sehun asked.”I did not understand Tao cause he spoke too fast.” I explained. “We would like to meet  Ryan and see if he is a good guy for our dongy.” Tao repeated. I choked on the juice. Sehun came and rubbed my back. “Why not? We’re your Oppas isn’t it?” he innocently asked. “I’m single, I don’t have a crush and I’m not dating or going to date Ryan. Just saying you know.” I said and ran into the living room to find it half-empty.

I gave Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s room two quick knocks before entering. “Do you mind if I stay here for a bit?” I asked Baekhyun who was applying lotion on his hands. “Sure, come in.” he said patting the space beside him. “It’s been a crazy day for you huh?” he tried making conversation. “Yeah.. you could say that. But what’s life without all its craziness? So I’m not complaining!” I shrugged. 'If only you knew.' I thought to myself.

“Wait, I have something for you. He bent down to open one of the drawers of the side table and pulled my laptop out. “Here.. I saw someone from the staff messing about with it and took it from him.” he said. I frowned. “Go on check it. I don’t’ mind.” he said, looking at me. I opened my laptop to see a lot of tries had been made to crack the security code but the person could not do it. “It’s okay. The code protected it. Thank you Baek!” I smiled. 

“Am I disturbing something?” asked Chanyeol as he entered. “Ofcourse not I was just leaving.” I smiled up to him “My my.. You dislike me that much?” he teased. “Ofcourse not.. Chan-shi. You must be tired it seems fair to let you rest.” I said.  “So you and Ryan huh? Is he handsome? No wonder you don’t look at us!” he pouted. “Ryan is just a friend. I don’t fangirl over you as I’m your assistant choreographer. I’m not supposed to.” I explained. Just then Suho knocked the already ajar door. “Lights out boys!” he said. “I’d date Suho though!” I said and ran out laughing. 

I collapsed into the couch still laughing but I land on someone who was obviously not the couch. I peeked with one eye to find it was Kai. Uh-oh. I closed my eyes and scrunched my face ready to hear him shout. Instead, I heard him sigh. “Just because you’re light doesn’t mean you can stay in my lap forever.”  “I-I-I did not s-see you here. I’m so sorry!” I managed to speak and jumped off his lap. “Jeez. Get a grip. It was a mistake.” he grumbled and made his way to his room.

Just maybe he wasn’t that bad. 

Maybe he had warmed up to me.

Maybe we can be friends.

 


A\N: This chapter is dedicated to dubiousrae, micheokorea, exo-thethual, ILoveLuhan, janecool,epic_perfection and Coralie_x_SHINee for commenting! 

Anyway, is friendship in the air for Kai and Mia? Upvote and Happy Reading! (: