Bring It On.

CheckMate.

“I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot.”
―  Nadia Comaneci
 

Tik-tok. Tik-tok.  I watched as the time passed slowly, every second felt like a hot steel rod marking my skin. I wanted to get out of here and do some real work. Just then I see 'The Director' flashing on my phone. 'Just in good time.' I thought to myself. "Report to the headquarters for your next assignment."I was told. Hearing the word assignment always takes me back to High school where every assignment earned groans from me while here the word assignment had me jumping in joy. Ah, the irony. 

I dressed in a black polo neck and blue skinny jeans with black shoes. I completed the look with green lenses and nerd glasses from all the stuff that MH provided. As an agent I could never visit the headquarters or start any mission without donning a disguise for Agent ID protection. I laughed out of mirth when I unlocked my car. My ride was a sweet 2013 Audi r8.

The headquarters were a part of the National Bank. The top five floors served as the CIA quarters. Functional, uncluttered and efficient were the perfect words to describe the headquarters. I came to the door that held so many memories. I was only sixteen when I first came here.  I gave the door  three short raps which were actually unnecessary as cameras followed my every move as soon as I entered within a 5 km radius of the building. The door swung open to reveal the back of a chair. "Welcome to the humble abode of our kind A2605. Have a seat." he paused as I took a seat.

"The Korean Government has approached the United Nations for help to protect their idols who have received death threats and faced sporadic attacks. O1401 is already in Seoul protecting a boy called JR from a group called Nu'est having five members. There are three other agents on the mission. You  are to protect the group EXO having twelve members."

"The members are split into groups of six, one singing in Korean called EXO-K and the other in Mandarin called EXO-M. Kai, main dancer and face of EXO-K  is being targeted. He is also known as the 'Dancing Machine'.  To remain close to him at all times you'll be undercover as their assistant choreographer."

"Mr.Lee the chairman of SM Entertainment- the company that the group belongs to has been alerted to your arrival in two days. The group itself maybe be informed of your presence if circumstances demand buts the less they know the better it is for them. Any questions?" he asked giving me just enough time to process the information.

"Why the sudden change from Rider to Guardian?" I inquired. (A\N: Rider is a solo agent dealing with criminals and the Mafia but Guardians are protectors to protect witnesses and others like in this case the idols.)

"You have shown a lot of promise in your previous missions. Consider this a test to prove your worth outside your comfort zone." I could almost taste the thrill because of the challenge that those words held. "Fine. I'm coming back as soon as this is sorted out." I stated.  "I expect you to. Tie up all loose ends, you leave day after tomorrow. Contact E1806 once you land. Take a bullet." (A\N: Consider 'Take a bullet' the CIA version of 'Break a leg') A manicured hand gestured towards the briefcase. That was my cue to leave.

'Bring it on.' I thought to myself. 


A\N: Here's chap 2..  so Happy Reading! (: btw Happy six months with EXO! Happy Reading..(: