TWELVE

Until I Met You

Ri An sat in her favorite spot and took a sip of her wine. She was thinking about what happened tonight.
Ji Hoon was very surprised but she wasn't sure what to label Joon's reaction. He was surprised but not shocked. Clearly he suspected something.
"As expected, Joon has his doubts. He isn't dumb" she whispered to herself.
She starred off into the room deep in thought of her next move.
She wanted to Ji Hoon make dealings with Joon's company, Glory.
How to convince him…
It was all going to eventually be in her power. So that when everything came down to it, they both would loose everything.
 It was really late. Ri An looked over at her clock and it was 2am.


The next day…

Ji Hoon drove himself to work that morning. He was deep in thought about everything. As if Joon's resurfacing wasn't enough, Ha Na's was. It was all too much.

Why now? he thought. There was just too big of a coincidence. If this truley was Ha Na, she must of been watching them for a long time. Still, the thought of it actually being her was too rare. Ji Hoon was not convinced.

He walked into Boosung, as usual everyone greeted him. When he reached his office, his secretary infromed him that Jung Ri An and Byunghee where waiting for him inside. His heart started beating fast. He took a deep breath and braced himself. As he walked in he saw her. The sight was enough to take his breath away. She wore a black jumpsuit with incredible high heels. Her hair was up in a low ponytail. 

"Miss Jung, you are early." Ji Hoon said.

"Good Morning President Lee."

"Goodmorning" he greeted. There was something that Ji Hoon was dying to know. Well at least one of two things.
"Miss Ri An, I am happy you are with us but I can't help but ask" Ji Hoon took a seat and tried his best not to look to much at Jung Ri An.

Ri An raised a brow. "Yes?"
"Where did you go to school?"

She smiled. Ofcourse he wanted to know. 

"I went to the one your late father established. It had always been my dream to attend. I admire Lee Min Jae-ssi very much." 

That answer took him off guard. "My father?" he whisperd. "Well...I am proud that father's legacy keeps bringing promising talents to light." 

She smiled. 

"Is that why you wanted to sign with us?" 

"That would be why. I wasn't going to take no for an answer. You see President Lee, I am quite determined." 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JUNG RIAN

"He seems to think you are not Choi Ha Na, My lady." 

"Ji Hoon must suspect it but even he knows Jung Ri An and Choi Ha Na are completly different." I said. 

While we were walking outside, Joon was walking in. What buisness did he have in Boosung? 

I began to get nervous. As he walked towards me I took a deep breath and reminded myself who I was. I was no longer the fragile Ha Na. I was Jung Ri An.

He stopped right in front of me. 

"Mr. Kim, you are still in Korea." I said.

"I decided to prolonge my stay." he said. He looked at me straight in the eye. It was almost like if my presence did nothing to him. Maybe the whole thing was a lie. I was naive to think he had really fallen in love with me. I failed to see what kind of man he truley was. 

"I see. In that case, why don't we have lunch?"

"Lunch?" he repeated. "I am sorry but I already have an appointment." 

 

 

KIM CHANGSUN

 

She laughed. "Very well. I can't say I am not upset. This is the first time I have been rejected from a man of your caliber Mr. Kim."
I scoffed. I was even shocked she had suggested such a thing as 'lunch'. This women had a lot of confidence. It was a little hard to belive she was even Choi Ha Na if she didn't look so identical to her. I decided I was going to cancel my plans with Rin and call her bluff. 

"Since you think so highly of me I will cancel my plans today for you Miss Jung."

She smiled widely.

"I just need to see President Lee for a moment. I will wait for you in my car." 

 

Just what the hell was I doing? Rin was going to be upset for sure. I would make it up to her.

After meeting with Ji Hoon, I met Jung Ri An in my car and to my surprise she was still waiting. 

"She's quite determinded isn't she?" I sighed. 

 

I took her to the other side of the city. Away from the place I was supposed to meet Rin.
When we arrived Ri An was quite impressed with my selection.

"I remember I came here long ago." she said.

I was surprised she said this. (The place was where Ha Na went with SeungHo and her best friend.) 
I remembered this place very well. I came to get Ha Na that day she met her ex. The day her best friend betrayed her. I wanted to see if this place stirred some type of emotion within her. 

When we were seated I took out my phone and dialed Rin. Ri An sat quietly.
"Rin..I will not be able to make it today. Something came up…I apologize. I will see you tonight." he hung up.

Ri An's brow raised. "Rin?" she took a sip of her wine. "A girlfriend?"

"Yes." I drank my wine really quick. Ri An was surprised I chugged it down.
"You canceled your date with her for me?" she smiled and took another drink. "I wonder what kind of person she is.."

"What do you mean?"

"Well judging from your status, you must like beautiful, rich girls…"

"Well, she is nothing like that." 

Ri An observed me. "Oh? Now i'm curious. What is she like?"

"Rin is quite plain. She is caring, humble…my father adopted her into my family when she was young."

"Dating your sister? How naughty of you Mr. Kim"

I smiled. "She is not related to me in any way." 

"If she is so plain what made you fall for her?"

I thought of my next words carefully. I could prove she was Ha Na with one simple sentence.
"Well, she takes care of my son well."

Ri An's eyes flew wide opened.