SIX

Until I Met You

 

 

 

 

Jung Ri An walked into the building, confident and ready to face her enemies. She was more than ready to see both Lee Joon and Ji Hoon. She couldn't wait to see the look on their face. 

 

She wore an elegant dress. It was just like Ri An to wear something like that.

Black silk gown with diamonds around her beautiful neck. Along with her gown, she wore a black fur around her shoulders. Her light brown hair was down in perfect waves. Lastly she slid her red lipstick along her lips. It gave her the final touch she was aiming for. She looked stunning. 

The rich, mysterious Miss... 

 

"Miss Jung, this way" Byunghee escorted Ri An into her seat within the auditorium. 

They sat on the top floor. The VIP section. 

 

 

 

Ri An sat down, her piercing eyes never leaving the stage. Byunghee still standing, was looking at Ri An carefully. He watched out for any sign of emotion. She appeared to be nervous and anxious but was a master at hiding it. He didn't say anything to her, he left her alone. 

 

When the show was about to start, the lights dimmed down and a man walked to the center of the stage and captured everyone's attention. 

"Welcome. Thank you all for coming." he smiled. "President Lee Ji Hoon would like to take the time to thank each and everyone of you. His absence all these years has made this event very special to him. He is very grateful for everyone's support. As all of you would imagine, he has had a hard time up until now, but now he has promised to come back stronger than ever. He is someone we have admired since he was very young." the man paused. Everyone in the audience was quiet. "we can believe that he will become the best this industry has ever seen. To prove my words are true, I present the greatest President Boosung has ever had…Lee Ji Hoon!" 

 

The lights turned off and everyone clapped. Everyone but Jung Ri An. She remained still. It was incredible to her how all these people looked up to such a man. If only they knew how he really was…

Piano music began playing. One light directed to Ji Hoon. He was sitting down playing the piano. 

 

 

 

 

JUNG RIAN

 

As soon as he was presented up to the stage, my heart began to beat really fast. He was there…right in front of me…

 

All these feelings started to bombard me. Flashbacks began to play in my mind to the point of wanting to let it all out. I had to look down. 

 

"Miss Ri An, are you alright?" Byunghee kneeled down to my level and asked. 

 

I  nodded and took a deep breath. 

 

"I'm fine Byunghee" 

 

I looked at Ji Hoon again. He looked the same as the last time I had seen him. Ofcourse I had seen him plenty of times in the paper and t.v. but it wasn't the same as having him face to face.

My eyes never left him. He looked the same yet, different. There was something about him that had changed. 

The way he played, looked so familiar. Like the Ji Hoon I use to know. His facial movements where captivating. It reminded me of the time when he was good to me. But there was something off about him...

he had a certain shade of grayness to him. 

 

 

"He's good." Byunghee was amazed at Ji Hoon's talent. Rian lifted a brow. He was indeed good but better than her? she scoffed. Just wait Ji Hoon…just wait until you see how much I've grown…

 

 

When he was done Ji Hoon spoke a few words of gratitude for supporting Boosung all the years.