SIXTY TWO

Until I Met You

 

 

 

"Ren, tell Keiko to fix the guest room. Joon is going back with us to Tokyo." 

 

"Is he?" Ren raised a brow. 

 

Yoon Jae nodded. He was going to get everything prepared for Joon and Leo.

"The baby too…?"

"Ofcourse."

 

"You convinced Joon to keep it?" Ren was amused. Ren was Yoon Jae's son. He had married a japanese women after Joon's mother had died.

She was the daughter of the President of Glory at the time. After she passed, Yoon Jae being her husband inherited all her fortune.

 Unfortunately she too died a few years ago. Ren and Joon were half brothers.

 

"Sugoi (Amazing-japanese)*." Ren said. 

*Ren is half japanese/korean and sometimes speaks both at the same time. Mostly Korean.

 

 

"We are going to make arrangements to take the baby first. You take Leo to Japan first and Joon and I will go after." Yoon Jae told Ren.

 

"Wakarimaa. (I understand)" Ren smirked and nodded. He was surprised Joon was going to look after the baby. He heard the entire story from his father and from the looks of it, it must've been hard for his father to had convinced him. 

 

"This is going to be interesting…" he laughed lightly. 

 

 

________

 

"Why doesn't oto-san tell me anything?" Keiko was pissed that all this was going on and she was the last to know about it. 

I laughed and said, "Yahh Keiko calm down…see you always get like this…that's why he never tells you anything" 

 

"So it's true then…" she sounded serious. 

"Yes. Our brother Joon is coming to live to Japan with us." 

 

"It feels like a dream Ren…it's been our wish all along" Keiko said. 

"It will be good. For dad, for you and for me. Not only that but we are getting a little nephew too!" 

 

Keiko sniffled. She was crying…

"You said his name was Leo, right?" 

 

"Hai! I have him with me right now…in my arms." I looked down at the little baby. He was so cute

"He looks just like you Keiko" I laughed.

 

"Then he must be a super good looking little bastard" she laughed. 

 

"He is. Oi Keiko I need to hang up. My flight is about to leave." 

 

____________

 

"Seongsaeng-nim! Look at this!! Isn't this the young miss?" 

The nurse went up to the doctor and showed him a newspaper. 

 

"What?" 

He saw that it was an article about BOOSUNG. The President was in the picture, Lee Ji Hoon. 

There was also someone else by his side. She looked exactly like their patient, Choi Ha Na.

 

"Boosung President, Lee Ji Hoon engaged. Soon to be married-" he was shocked.

"Just what is?"

 

"Those two men lied to us doctor! We need to call the police!"

 

Doctor Han stopped the nurse. 

"Wait." 

 

"Wait on what!?" 

 

"The baby was already taken. To my knowledge he is now in Japan." the doctor said. 

The nurse couldn't believe it. 

 

"Miss Kang…we have to keep silent about this..

If someone finds out about this, we will be in trouble for sure. 

Dammit…I should of seen this before" 

 

"What are we going to do now???" the nurse looked terrified.

 

"Call Lee Ji Hoon. Tell him his fiancé is here…but don't tell him about the baby." 

 

"Bwoh?!" 

"It is to our convenience that she is in a coma and doesn't know what happened. We tell him that she lost the baby." 

 

the nurse gasped. She knew it was wrong but it was thier only option. "A-arraseo..."

 

 

________

 

 

"Joon we have to go." Yoon Jae said to Joon. He was sitting next to Ha Na holding her hand. Refusing to let go. 

 

"I am not leaving her here"

 

Yoon Jae sighed. "Joon-ah…We are not leaving her here. I am going to have her moved to Japan. We are leaving to Tokyo. There is nothing good for us here in Korea anymore"

 

"Jinjja..? You are going to do that for me father?" Joon was surprised.

"Why wouldn't I do that? This girl makes you happy…without her I am scared of your well being Joon-ah. I look at myself in you. I don't want you to suffer like i did."

 

Joon stood up and looked at Yoon Jae. "Thank you father." he bowed. 

"Thank…you" he cried. "..t--thank..you--" he sniffled. 

 

Yoon Jae felt something heavy lifting from his heart. It was the guilt that had been there ever since he abandoned his son. It was finally going away. Seeing his son like this was heartbreaking, but what amazed him even more was how this girl changed his son. 

If it wasn't for her, Joon would still be as cold and difficult as ever. He would had never heard the word 'father' coming from him. 

 

 

"I will go do what's needed for the transfer. You stay here with Ha Na."

 

Joon nodded and wiped away his tears. He smiled. He laughed. He was happy he wasn't leaving Ha Na behind. She would be close to him. 

He would wait for her to wake up. 

 

"When you wake up, I will be by your side Ha Na..nothing will keep us apart anymore." He smiled. He her long orange hair. 

"I love you" 

 

She looked lifeless. "You'll get healthy again. I promise, okay?" 

 

A nurse walked in. It was a different one. Joon had never seen her before. "Lee Joon-ssi? You must really love this young miss" she smiled. 

 

"Ne. I really can't live without her…

Do you think she will wake up soon?" 

 

"If you pray really hard, God can make anything happen" the nurse said.

 

"God? I don't believe in God" Joon said honestly. 

 

"Is there anything you believe in then Joon-ssi?" the nurse talked while she replaced Ha Na's fluids.

 

"No. I don't. If there was, he would not have allowed for this to happen to someone as pure and innocent as Ha Na. She never did anything wrong to anyone. Her life has been a living hell ever since she was young. 

To bad people like me, I deserve everything that's happened but not to her." 

 

"I see. 

Joon-ssi…why do you say that you're a bad person?" the nurse said. Before Joon could say anything Yoon Jae came in. 

"Everything is done." 

 

He gave the nurse a look of leave-my-son-alone and immediately she left. 

He knew that if Joon said anything about how Ha Na got to the hospital, he would be in trouble. 

It was a good thing he was listening to them from outside the room. 

He came right on time.

 

"Joon." 

 

"Yes father?" 

 

"You can never tell anyone anything about how she ended up here. Understand?" Yoon Jae was serious.

"I know. Father, I need to tell you something. I made up my mind." Joon continued. "I am going to raise the baby." 

 

 

 

___________________________________

 

A/N: YAY JOONIE IS ON THE RIGHT PATH NOW!! 

:D :D 

SO

here is what's going on: in the next chapter-

-Ji Hoon has no knowledge of Ha Na's condition. He is going to find out VERY SOON. (next chappie)

-Leo is in Japan with Ren and Keiko

-something goes terrible wrong. I won't say what though. >< 

 

(I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I START WRITING OF JOON AND LEO! THESE TWO ARE GOING TO BE 

SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE TOGETHER <3) 

*Right now, Joon isn't too fond of the idea of raising Leo but he doesn't know how attached he is going to get to 

him. GAAAAH I CAN'T WAIT!*