THIRTY SEVEN

Until I Met You

 

I haven't seen Joon in two weeks now. I can't face him. 

There are just somethings in life that can't be forgotten, or forgiven. What I did was unforgivable. 

 

Joon didn't seem to get it though. For a man that had a lot of pride, he seemed to forget about it. He had been calling me a lot. I of course, didn't answer any of his calls. He might be fine with all of this but I wasn't. I was such a dirty person…I didn't deserve him. 

 

I missed him like crazy though. Every time I saw him calling I cried. Why did he still care for someone like me? 

 

"Ha Na! Can you go to the store? I made you a list of groceries. I have to go to work." Mir was yelling from the kitchen. I was in my room, still in bed even though it was 4 in the afternoon. I sighed and went into the kitchen. "Sure Oppa." I grabbed the list and took it to my room. Before I left, Mir took my hand and pulled me to him. He hugged me tightly. "Oppa?" 

 

"It's okay Ha Na-yah. I will protect you now so don't you cry okay baby?" he kissed my forehead. Mir took my face in his hands and made me look at him. "Lee Joon isn't going to hurt you anymore." 

 

Joon never hurt me. He wasn't the reason for my pain. Ji Hoon was. Ofcourse I was never going to admit that to Mir. Never.

 

I nodded and he hugged my once more. "Your parents would be mad at me for the way I am taking care of you.." Mir rested his cheek on the top of my head. 

 

"Don't say things like that Mir.." I wrapped my arms around him. It was my fault he felt like this. I always did what I wanted and that's why I was the way I am now. I never listened to Mir. 

 

He laughed and nodded. "Alright well I have to get going. I'll try to get off earlier. Annyeong!" he did a cute little aegyo pose.

 

 

That made me smile and I waved back. "Bye oppa." 

 

 

 

When he was gone I could help but cry again. What would my parents think of me if they were still alive?

All this was killing me. I just wanted to die.

 

 

******

 

If that Ha Na thought she could ignore Lee Joon, there was another thing coming to her. I decided to go to her house. 

 

I stopped right when I saw Mir coming out of the house. He was leaving to work was my guess. When he was out of sight I parked my car in front of Ha Na's house. 

 

I stopped once I got to the door. I took a deep breath and fixed my jacket. I hadn't seen Ha Na in 2 weeks. She had been avoiding me. The thought of that alone made me mad at her. After all I did for her, this is how she was replaying me? "Calm down...I can't get mad at her...even though she--" I stopped talking to myself when I heard soft cries from inside the house. I opened the door and practically ran inside. I saw Ha Na laying in a fetal position on the couch, crying. She didn't notice I was there until I touched her. She gasped and raised her head to look at the stranger that had just entered her house. Her eyes widened at the sight of me. 

 

"Are..you okay?" I scratched the back of my head. 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

I cleared my throat & ignored her question. "Why haven't you been answering my calls?" I sounded harsher than I meant it.

 

She looked sad. 

"Do you know how worried I've been?!" 

 

She still didn't say anything. God this silence was starting to annoy me. 

I took her wrists and pulled her to me and then slammed her on the wall. (not that hard /.\) 

 

"Answer me dammit!" I yelled. 

 

Ha Na began to cry. Her eyes not once made contact with mine. "Sorry.." she finally whispered. Sorry? That's all she can do?! I've been worrying sick about her and all she can say is sorry!? 

 

"Unacceptable." I was mad as hell. To constrain myself from yelling at her I bit my lip really hard. It started to bleed but I didn't care. Actually I was too mad to care if I yelled at her. "Why the are you being like this to me!? I try to be there for you and you shut me down. You act like everything is fine with everyone else but with me…you are this weak !!" she cried harder when I called her that. What else was I supposed to do? 

I wasn't finished. 

"I am so sick of this." I let her go and threw her back on the couch. Calm down Joon...

 

"Joon.." Ha Na looked at me. 

I refused to look at her. Not once in my life had I gaven so much attention to one person. This is why I despised people. This is what happened when you gave a damn about someone. In the end it was all hurt.

 

"Joon I didn't mean to...I...-- Ji Hoon-ssi did--" 

Ji Hoon-ssi? What the ?! She still respected that bastard after he had her?! 

 

"Not another word. I don't want to hear it." I walked towards the door. 

 

Ha Na came up behind me and hugged me. I stopped and didn't move. 

"Ji Hoon me..." 

 

I took her hands and removed them from myself. I turned around to face her. "Don't you think I know that?" 

Ha Na's eyes widened then her face changed. It was hard to read her expression but then she added, "..i'm not done." 

 

I raised a brow and waited for her to continue. 

"he kidnapped me and me." a tear escaped her eyes. "he...told me that you wouldn't want me after he had been with me." she wiped away her tears. "He forced himself on to me..." I could feel Ha Na shaking. 

"That's why....that's why I didn't want to tell you...I was scared you wouldn't want me anymore..." she looked up at me and quickly looked down as she saw the look on my face. 

 

 

I was still trying to process everything that I had just heard. That good for nothing bastard thought he was going to keep me away by sleeping with my girlfriend? 

 

Without realizing it, I bursted out laughing. 

Ha Na looked at me again, not understanding why I was laughing. 

She bit her lip and said, "You can laugh..but I'm being sincere." 

 

I tilted my head and took her chin and lifted her face to mine. I crashed my lips on hers and kissed her hard. 

 

 

She pushed me away with all her strength but she only seprated our lips. 

"I don't care who wants you. You are mine." I whisperd. 

 

 

_____________________

 

Sorry for the bad chapter guys >< I really tried ;__;