TWENTY FOUR

Until I Met You

"Joon!!" Sandara, Thunder and Ji Hoon went out looking for Joon. It was really late and he hadn't returned home. They drove around for a while until they decided to split up and look for him. Dara went with Ji Hoon and Thunder was alone. 

Dara didn't say anything to Ji Hoon even though she was dying to ask him about what had happened ealier. But she decided not to say anything. The priority was finding Joon right now. Nothing else mattered. 

 

CHOI HA NA

"What do you mean by that?" I asked Joon. There was a long silence before Joon started to tell me about what Ji Hoon had said. I knew about this because Ji Hoon had told me a while back and couldn't belive he would hurt Joon by telling him even though he deserved to know. It was heartbreaking...

At that moment I was mad at Ji Hoon, his mother, his father...

It wasn't fair to Joon. He did nothing wrong to deserve this. He was an innocent child that had no fault in what happened. He had no choice to become this way..cold and lonely. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be him. 

"Why am I even here..? Why didn't my mother just get rid of me when she had the chance...why did she have to ruin my life..?" Joon squeezed the steering wheel hard. I could see his knuckles turning white from the pressure. 

I was quiet. "All this time...I thought she was the only one that actually gave a damn about me..." he laughed lightly. "Turns out she was the reason father hated me...why my life became like this.." 

I pulled his hand from the wheel and intertwined my fingers with his. "Sometimes, when people feel lonely...they do things that they regret later in life. Maybe that's how your mother felt..." I remembered when Ji Hoon had said that their marriage was arranged and it could be that they didn't even feel love with one another. How he was always working...maybe that was the case. What she did was wrong but it wasn't entirely her fault. "I don't belive your mother hated you at all...so don't think so either, okay?" I smiled. "Don't suffer alone..." I tightened my grip on Joon's hand. 

----

"Why did you take so long to come into my life?" his free hand cupped my cheek. 

"W..what do you mean...?" my cheeks were burning. He smiled (he actually smiled) at me and thanked me. I nodded and he noticed I loosened my hold on his hand because he held it tighter. My heart was beating so fast. I wasn't use to seeing this side of Joon. His hand fell from my face to my leg. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. 

I closed my eyes so tight and when I opened them I was a little disappointed he didn't kiss me on the lips. His face was still close and he smiled. "Disappointed?" he was back to his cocky annoying bastard mode. I decided to play along and nodded. He smirked and this time the wild side of Joon came out. He crashed his lips on mine. He my lips asking for permission to enter and when I did slightly, he slipped his tongue inside. His hand that was resting on my leg made it's way up until it reached my waist. 

"Joon.." I breathed out. "Mmm?" he answered and continued to kiss me. He went down to my neck. I opened my eyes slightly and slipped my hands beneath his shirt tugging at it. He understood what I wanted to do and took his shirt off himself breaking our contact for a second. I took a moment to look at his amazing body. I blushed at the sight of it. When I looked closer, I saw bruises on his body. It must've been from when Ji Hoon beat him up. I touched his bruises lightly, feeling sad again. Joon took my hand and held it. "I'm sorry Ha Na...I didn't mean anything I said that day..." 

"Does it hurt alot?" I asked him. They looked really bad. "It's nothing." he took my face with both his hands and kissed my forehead. He took off my glasses and kissed me again on the lips. This time, it was gentle and soft. 

Our moment was interrupted when the car door opened from Joon's side. I quickly took my glasses and put then on and saw Sandara standing in front of the car, looking shocked. Ji Hoon was the one that had opened the door. He took Joon's arm and pulled him out. 

I opened the car door and got out as fast as I could. I couldn't let Ji Hoon hit Joon again. 

 

___________________________________

A/N; OHH MA GODDD!!

So yeahhh...ill update soon! heehee ^^ 

 ❤ ❤ ❤