TWENTY TWO

Until I Met You

When Joon woke up at the hospital the next day, there was seven reporters waiting outside his room. The sound of the camera's clicking noise and the yelling woke Joon up. 

"They're here." he smirked. 

 

LEE JI HOON

"Get rid of them!!" I yelled at my secretary. He couldn't understand what was going on. I couldn't exactly say that I was the one that sent Joon to the hospital. 

Secretary Oh nodded and left. I sat back in my desk chair and ran both my hands through my hair. "Ahhhh!!" I yelled in frustration. This whole situation was driving me insane, because not only was I still furious with Joon about what happened last night but because the reporters were starting to suspect me. There was a bunch of them just outside of Boosung. 

I immediately called the hospital the Joon was and they told me what I dreaded to hear. The reporters were already there. 

 

LEE JOON

"Lee Joon-ssi, can you tell us who did this to you?" the reporters were around my bed taking pictures and writing everything down. 

"I don't want to make it seem like I am betraying someone close to me." 

They assured me that I wouldn't be. "There is nothing to worry about. Earlier reports have mentioned that your older brother did this to you. Is that true?" So they knew. 

They're faces were expecting me to say what they wanted to hear. So I did.

"The truth is that...my hyung did indeed do this to me but..." I paused. "I think he had a good reason for what he was doing. I understand him completely. I would do the same if I were him." 

"What reason was that Lee Joon-ssi?" they asked. 

I was about to answer that when Ji Hoon entered the room. All eyes were on him now and they surrounded him. 

Ji Hoon answered the all the questions the reporters asked smoothly. I had to give it to him, he was good at this. Even though he tried to justify himself, his image was tainted. A man that would beat up his brother so hard to send him to a hospital well...that was something that wouldn't go any just like that. 

When the interview was done Ji Hoon left and the doctor said I was good to leave too. I dressed up in my usual black clothing. As I put on my black wife beater, I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Ha Na standing in the entrance of the room. Her face looked pale, and her eyes were red. 

I looked away and continued to dress. I couldn't look at her. I didn't mean to do what I did last night but I had to. If there was a chance to ruin Ji Hoon, I was going to take it. I put my black dress shirt over my wife beater. I grabbed my hat and put it on my head. 

"Why did you do it?" Ha Na's voice sounded raspy and low. I didn't say anything and grabbed my bag and set it on the bed. I took my things and shoved them inside. 

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. My eyes widened. What...what was she doing?!

I took her hands away from my waist and made some distance between us. 

 

CHOI HA NA

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't hate Joon. When I walked in his room at the hospital, he was getting dressed. I walked in and he turned around and looked at me. All of a sudden he ignored me and went back to what he was doing. 

"Why did you do it?" I asked him. He continued to ignore me. 

Just then, I couldn't take it anymore. No matter what he had done was unforgivable, I still loved him. Yes, I loved Joon. I didn't think it was possible but I did. I couldn't tear myself from him...he must of had a good reason for what he was doing. I wasn't going to leave until he told me. 

I hugged him from behind. He smelled so good...he made my heart feel so many different things at once. Joon grabbed my hands and pushed me away lightly. He looked at me in disbelief. 

"Tell me why now and I'll forgive you..." I blushed and looked down. 

"I don't have to explain myself to you. Nor do I have anything to apologize for." He took his bag and started to go away. I took his hand to stop him and he did. We were looking the opposite direction from each other. 

"I should hate you...I have the right to. But I can't because deep inside me I feel like you didn't mean it. You had a reason to do what you did...tell me what that reason is..and I'll let you walk out of here with--" I was cut off. 

Joon turned around and pulled me to him. His face was so close to mine. He leaned in and kiss my lips. His lips were really cold as usual but it was okay...to me they felt wonderful. They sent chills all over my body. He was the first to break away from the kiss. 

"Hate me..." his forehead rested on mine. I shook my head. He sighed and grabbed my head with both of his big hands. 

"I can't..." I admitted. He raised his head alittle to see me. He raised an eyebrow. 

"Please tell me why..." I begged. 

"Would you hate me if I told you?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Then I don't see the point of saying anything." He grabbed his bag and walked out of the room. 

 

Joon...why won't let let anyone in? 

 

********************************************

A:N/ So I am updating faster now lol :) I wish I could update everyday but sometimes my mind goes blank and I can't think...

So Joon does like Ha Na but he is more concentrated in getting back at his brother. For now...>:) 

SO yeah, that's all I wanted to clarify haha. Sorry if I'm making Joon seem like such an ...lol My apologizies! I kind of like Joon as an though...he is so cool! Haha >.< 

All for now! Talk to you guys later!! :D Love you all<3