THIRTY NINE

Until I Met You

“You have a visitor My Lady. He is Roy Zhou, from China.” Byunghee entered Yi Ryeong's office. 

“Roy Zhou?” Yi Ryeong was intruiged. She took the cigarette out of and put it out. It was random too. Why would he come from far away to see her? He wasn't a client of hers. "Bring him in Byunghee" 

He did as she said. 

“Good evening Ms. Jung.” he bowed. Yi Ryeong did too. “Hello Mr. Zhou. It's such a pleasure to have you visiting. Please sit.” she poured him a glass of whiskey.

“I don’t think I should drink at this time of day My Lady” he smiled.

“Well when you are here, I like to chit chat over some whiskey.” she smirked. He couldn’t reject it. He took it and sat down. 

“So what can I help you with Mr. Zhou?”

“I am going to go right to the point. I want to work closley with Jung Ri An.”

Yi Ryeong raised a brow. “What’s the sudden interest?”

“I have a buisness proposal for President Lee that he will not refuse. He will be interested especially in the state Boosung is right now” he smiled

“Then why not go to him?” she was confused.

“I wanted to see you first. You are providing most of the money, am I correct?”

“How do you know--”

“Perfect. Then the person I should be dealing with is with you because as far as I am concerned you are pretty much the one that owns Boosung, right?”

Yi Ryeong’s eyes widened. She almost choked on her drink.

“I’ll take that as a yes”

“What are you?!”
Roy pulled out two pieces of paper and handed them to Yi Ryeong. Her eyes widened.

She was completely caught off guard.

“Just what the hell is this!?”

“Your parents...they are dead are they not?” he was so direct.

“This can’t be right. My parents only had 2 kids”

“If so then what is that?” he referred to the papers.

“Choi Byung Chul?”

“That is the name I was given by my birth parents. However, they didn’t keep me long. They found a chinese family and sold me to them. I became Roy Zhou.”

“You….you are related to me!?” Yi Ryeong was not the kind that was easily shaken up. This definitely caught her by surprise.

“I am. DNA doesn’t lie Yi Ryeong-ah. I recently learned about this.”

“How?”

“My mother decided to tell me the truth after father passed away a month ago. I took his position and I am now the CEO of ZHOUMI.”

“Ive heard about it, and also about your late father..”

“I looked into you and Jung Ri An. You both have created quite the skandalous life.”

“What do you want from us?”

“I want to look after you two. I am your older brother. I don’t know what or how hard your lives have been but I am here now, to provide for you and Rian.”

“Rian and I aren’t women you can just tell what to do. Rian is not going to like this and to be honest with you neither am I. We don’t need a man to look after us.”

 

Roy sighed.

The man had good intentions but Yi Ryeong had her share of scams in the past and she wanted to confirm what Roy was saying.

“I’m going to do a DNA test so I can fully trust you.”

"I do not object. Take it and you will prove to yourself that I am indeed your oppa."

Rian studied the mans features.

He was extremely handsome. Such sharp features, and he was so refined.