TEN

Until I Met You

CHOI HA NA

“There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.” 

Joon looked like that type of person. Even though he was injured from the fire, it didn't seem to compare to the pain he felt inside. I didn't know many of the details of what happened that night. All I knew was that Lee Min Jae-ssi died and Ji Hoon-ssi made it out alive. 

"I wonder where Ji Hoon-ssi went..I haven't seen him since yesterday when he brought us here." I mumble to myself as I walked to the store not too far from the hospital. 

I bought alot of ramen, drinks and snacks. "I hope Joon likes this." I smiled to myself and rushed to the hospital. 

 

LEE JI HOON

Ever since the fire, I hadn't seen Joon. I had been at the hospital but not in Joon's room. After what he told me that day, I really felt like I had taken everything from him. He hated me...

"Ji Hoon-ssi!" I turned around to see Ha Na smiling and running to me. It seemed like she had gone to the store because she was carrying bags of food. 

I went to help her and took the bags from her hands. "Thanks." she smiled shyly. 

"Are these for Joon?" 

She nodded and said, "Lee Joon-ssi doesn't like hospital food. The nurses said that he won't eat.." with a sad expression she continued. "But don't worry! I'll make him eat...even if I have to feed him myself!!" 

I laughed. "He has always been a little picky when it comes to food." I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. 

"Ji Hoon-sii? What's wrong? Are you worried about Lee Joon-ssi too?" Ha Na sat next to me in the waiting room. Her big curious eyes looked up at me.

"Ofcourse I'm worried. He is my little brother..." I continued, "Joon has been through alot. He shouldn't be here.." 

Ha Na patted my back. "He will be alright." she assured me. I just nodded.

Why did she care about Joon so much? She hardly knew him...

"Why do you care so much Ha Na-ssi?" I couldn't resist to ask. 

"I may not understand or know your brother well at all but I know he is going through pain right now. It's not hard to tell...I just want him to know he isn't alone." she smiled. 

"To me...i didn't know he was hurting so much. I blame myself for everything that has happend." 

"It wasn't your fault. Things like this could happen to anyone..."

I smiled. She didn't know anything...I won't push it anymore.

"I guess so." I stood up and so did she. 

"Well I should take this to Joon-ssi. He must be wondering here i went..." I handed her the bags and she took them and bowed to dismiss herself.

I watched her leave and after she left my sight, I made my way to the exit. 

I can't see him...I won't. I don't deserve to...

 

CHOI HA NA

 

"Goodmorning!!" I said as Joon was waking up. He looked cute with his hair all messed up. He yawned and stretched his arms. He sat quietly until I served him his breakfast. 

"What's all this?" he looked confused. 

"I went to the store and bought a couple of things.." 

"Why?" he took a bite of his food. 

"Because you wouldn't eat the food here...I totally get it though. I hate hospital food too." I pointed at my mouth and stuck my tongue out and did a gagging noise.

"I see." he kept on eating quietly until he was done. When he was done I took the dishes to the sink. Thoughts of last night kept on repeating in my head. When he grabbed my hand and told me to stay with him. He seemed so lonely and sad then, but now he was back to his cold personality. Was he going to ask me to leave? 

"Joon-ssi! The doctor said you can walk around now. Do you want to go outside?" I ignored my previous thought and cheered up. It would be nice to walk outside in the garden with Joon. Plus it would do him good to clear his head..

When he nodded, I helped him up and the entire way outside, he held on to my hand. As we passed the hallway, the nurses would give me grins and winks. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. I hope Joon didn't notice. 

"It's so nice!!" the weather was so nice out. Joon didn't look moved by it and just sat on the bench. 

"It feels good huh?" I asked Joon but he just looked at the patients and kept to himself. Was he ignoring me? 

I stayed quiet too, I felt like I was annoying him. 

"Do you have something you treasure? Something you can't live without?" he suddenly asked taking me completely off guard. 

I nodded. "Yes. I do.." 

Without looking at me, he continued. "What if it was taken away from you?" 

Why was he asking me this? I looked at him with a confused look. "Joon-ssi...?" He looked really serious. 

"I've played the piano ever since I can remember. I don't know anything else...it's been my life up until now." I stayed quiet waiting for him to say more. 

"Anything else could have been taken from me...so why..." he was struggling with words. I didn't know what he was talking about. Did something happen? 

"What do you mean?" I asked. He was tearing up. He was trying to hold the tears in, but the effort was useless. I looked away...I didn't want him to feel embarrassed or ashamed. 

"I can't play anymore." 

Those words made my heart stop. What did he just say...? 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! I know I've taken long to write another chapter -___-' Please don't kill me Haha 

I worte this chapter so many times but none sounded good to me so i finally came up with this. I hope you guys liked it!

I need more inspiration! I've been listening to MATE while writing this chapter(: It's a good band! Check it out :) It's a korean indie band

Anyway, I am talking to much D: Leave your comments and I'll be posting again soon =] Thanks