Chapter 97- Should Donghae talk to Eunye for one last time?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Soohyeon’s House

 

As Eunye knocked at Soohyeon’s House, Soohyeon opened her door as she saw Eunye.. “Oh! Eunye! You’re here!” she said being all shocked. “Hey…” “What are you doing here? You should be with Donghae talking right?” “Apparently he was still ‘sleeping’” she said. “Oh, but its 2 pm already, Donghae’s a type of person who sleeps early and wakes up early…” she said. “I know…” Eunye said. After a moment of silence… “Can I ask you something?” Eunye said. “Sure what is it?” “Is your house under renovation? Cause I don’t see a reason why you’re keeping me outside..” Eunye said making a point. “Oh, I forgot…” she said with a dried laugh. “Oh do ‘ya?” she said sarcastically. “Come in..” Soohyeon said smiling. “haha..” Eunye said sarcastically as she enters Soohyeon’s home.

 

 

“He must be really upset…” Soohyeon said as she place a tray with a pitcher of juice and cake on the table and sat down beside Eunye. “I could tell… he won’t talk to me… so do you think he’s actually sleeping or just pretending..” “I say pretending..” Soohyeon confirmed. “You’re right…” she said agreeing. “

 

 

SH: So have you decided yet? Officially?

EY: Decide what?

SH: That you’re finally going to Seoul again?

EY: Well… that’s why I want to see Donghae… to say goodbye….

SH: YAhhh… just stay.. S-T-A-Y..stay… what’s the matter with it? I know you’re just leaving because your boyfriend told you to..

EY: Exactly that..

SH: Eunye (holds her hand) you’re a person too… you are free to decide what you want.. plus, you’re not married yet, he’s not the official owner of you, does he have a certificate that will prove that you’re his? Huh?

EY: I know you’re making your point but it’s not hard for you to say it because you’re not the one in my position… no wonder you can say it that easily…

SH: I just want you to stay..that’s it… it’s official..

EY: (giggles) and do you have a certificate to prove that it’s official?

SH: ….

EY: See? Even you.. you can’t present a certificate… what more on Kyu.

SH: Aisshhh… I’m just saying that you need to talk with---

 

But before she can finish what she was about to say, a knock on the door was heard. “I’ll be right back.. don’t move.. I’ll finish what I said later..” she said giving death glares with Eunye. As Soohyeon opened the door, she saw an unexpected visitor, as soon as she saw the visitor, she already smiled and raised an eye brow. “Oh Eunye~” Soohyeon said humming it. “What?” Eunye said. “Remember what I said to you? That I’m going to finish what I said?” Soohyeon said. “Yeah~” she said. “Well I’m already going to finish it..” “huh?” Eunye said really confused. “Come on in…” she said to the visitor, as soon as Eunye saw who is it, she immediately stood up and panicked.

 

 


Thank you for your comments you guys!!! It's really touching, some are actually feeling the story, hahah!~ really love the way you tell me what's inside your head, i cherish your honesty!! thank you guys! comment and subscribe~!!