Chapter 65- It’s hard (Part 2)

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

 

At the end of the class, I exit the school with Soohyeon and Eunhyuk. “You should stay! I mean we will miss you if you leave!” Soohyeon said desperately. “Yeah… we will” Eunhyuk said agreeing. I smiled once I heard that, I’m feeling a little better now knowing people want me to stay, even unnie wants me to stay. I guess I am going to stay…

 

Then I heard a vibration in my bag. As I look at my bag, I saw my cellphone ringing. ‘Sooyoung calling’.  As I saw it, I got excited, I immediately answered it with joy. “Yeoboseyo!” I said with a jumpy tone. “Hello? Is this Eunye?” she said. “No, it’s snow white, of course it’s me!!” I said with a smile and stopping. “You didn’t change at all.” Sooyoung said with a giggle. “I know..” I agreed with a giggle. “Can I have a talk with you?” she said. “Ummm…wait a second” I said to her. “I’ll see you on Monday guys…” I said to the two with a smile. “Ummm…sure…” Eunhyuk said as they both go away. “Hey, I’m back…” I said. “So how are you there?” she asked, as I was about to answer, I saw my dad’s car went in front of me, “Ummm… I’m good, you?” I said to her as I went inside the car and waved at my dad. “Good, but… not as good as you were here…” she said. “oh…” was the only thing I said. “Well that’s about to change right?” she said becoming jumpy again. “What do you mean?” I said to her. “you’re moving again!!!!” Sooyoung said excitedly screaming. But I can’t really respond to what she said, I mean I am thinking of moving, but after the students told me that they like me here, it made me change a little of my mind. “Eunye? Eunye? Are you still there?” she said. “Umm..yeah… I am…and, you’re right.. I’m moving…” I said with a confirmed tone. Once my dad heard it, he immediately jump to the conversation. “Really?! You decided to move?! Oh that’s great…” daddy said with a smile. I didn’t respond to what my dad said and just smile with a nod. “So when are you going to go here?” Sooyoung said. “Ummm…. Soon..” I said to her. She started to giggle and even though I can’t see her, I know she’s smiling. “Great! I’m excited! I’m really happy you’re going to be here again! I’ll prepare everything in here don’t worry, I’ll give the best welcoming party in the whole wide world only for my best friend!!” she said. As I heard her say that, now I know, there’s no tuning back, this is it… I think I’m officially moving again. But my friends here, but Sooyoung..and my other friends back home…Aiisshhh!! Days ago my problem is Kyuhyun and Donghae, but now, it’s my friends too. I don’t want anyone to be sad, and I don’t want to let anybody down.

 

 

End of POV

 

 


ITS REALLY HERD TO DECIDE, EUNYE LIKES TO STAY BECUASE EVERYONE WILL MISS HER, BUT SOOYOUNG AND THE REST OF HER SEOUL FRIENDS LIKES HER TO MOVE AGAIN, SHE DOESN'T WANT ANYBODY TO BE HURT, WHAT TO DO?! COMMENT AND  SUBSCRIBE!