Chapter 71- “Already packed everything”

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

“I still love Donghae!” she said shouting, as Taeyeon heard that her face turned into a satisfied mood with an ‘I knew it’ look. “I admit! Kyuhyun is the reason why I’m going back in Seoul! But I pray every night of everyday that my I won’t regret my decision.. and thank God I didn’t..” she said. But Taeyeon just kept quiet with her face lightning up. “I hope…” Taeyeon said. “What to do you mean I hope?” she said confused. “I hope you don’t regret it…” Taeyeon said as she stood up and went outside. Leaving Eunye alone speechless.

 

 

“You kept reading that same book over and over again..” Eunhyuk complained as he looks at his girlfriend sitting quietly reading her favorite book the 97thtime. “32.” She said as she looks at her book. “What? 32? What does that mean?” he said confused. “It’s the 32ndtime you complained about my reading in just..” she said as she looks at her watch. “3 minutes..” she continued. Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes as he kept quiet looking at Soohyeon who’s busy reading. “I got your text message.” Eunye said as she went close to Eunhyuk and Soohyeon sitting at the park on a blanket. “Soohyeon annyeong?” she said trying to get her focus on her. “Can’t get her attention…” he said as Eunye turns around to him who’s leaning on the tree behind him. “Been calling her attention for the million times she won’t listen” he said. “And is she always like that?” “Occasionally.” He said, as Soohyeon heards this, she closed her book with force making a sound causing Eunhyuk and Eunye to turn around to her. “This book happens to be the best of the best!” she said lifting the book. Eunhyuk just gave a smirk. “What is that book anyway?” Eunye asked making Soohyeon really shock. “This book happens to be the greatest book J Lo has ever read, besides, this book is written by Alec Bache!” she said. “So?” she said making Soohyeon even more shocked. “Uh! So! This happens to be the best book of all time!” she said. “Ohhhh…” she said pretending to care. “So what’s the book all about?” she said coming closer to Soohyeon. “Well, this book is about a girl who fell in love with a boy…” she said. “You see this guy, is the most handsome and popular in their town. Then this girl… she’s uhhh…the opposite of this guy, at first they didn’t treat each other well but then, they fell in love in the end…” “Love! Love! Love!” Eunhyuk said sarcastically interrupting as he close his eyes. “Shut up okay?” Soohyeon said looking at Eunhyuk, but he didn’t respond and just kept quiet. “Then..” she continued. “As they fell in love, problems started to rose..” “What kind?” “The girl has leukemia…” she said with a sad tone. “What?” Eunye said really sad. “But, their fun together didn’t stop even if there’s a cancer on their way, they still had the most romantic and amazing summer you can ever possibly imagine.” She said romantically. “And then..she went, up in the heaven..” she said ending the story. “Sometimes there’s no such thing as happy ending…” she said. “For me there is…” Eunye said.

 

SH: Oh yeah? Well tell that to those who isn’t happy with their endings..

EY: I don’t see anyone with their unhappy ending

SH: Really? Could you look around you? You’re going in Seoul again, tomorrow…

EY: So?

SH: So? Eunye…could you look at the equation here? You’re leaving Donghae in here with a broken heart, now tell me if he has an unhappy ending?

 

But Eunye couldn’t say anything knowing that what Soohyeon said is right.

 

EY: Okay fine! Not everything is a happy ending! Did Cinderella get a happy ending? yes, she got her prince…but did the two ugly step sisters got theirs? No…

SH: yes! But Donghae’s not the bad guy…does he deserves an unhappy ending?! I’ll take your answer any day…

 

She said as she closes her book with force.But Eunye didn’t speak anymore so as Soohyeon who just stare at each other blankly.

 

“Yah! You two just break up the fight..” Eunhyuk said looking at the two girls. “I’m sorry… I have to go..” Eunye said as she took her jacket and stood up as she walks away at the park. But then she stopped and turned around again facing Eunhyuk and Soohyeon. “Already packed everything…” she said. “Bwo?” Soohyeon said. “Already packed everything, looking at the equation, Kyuhyun is involve in here too… does he deserve a happy ending? And I’ll take your answer any day..” she said as she continued to walk away. “I’ll give you $30 if she goes in here to regret everything she said.” Eunhyuk said as he close his eyes again. But Soohyeon didn’t respond to anything, she just to had a deep thought and just continued to read again her book.

 

 


No love triangle scenes in here but there is a bickering scene, sorry to bore you~ i promise i'll make it up to you...laughComment and Subscribe!