Chapter 38- And the love triangle begins.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“I’m starting to love him”…This words, from Eunye’s lips was the only thing that always pop in my head! The anger was filling up in my blood! I can feel my blood boiling inside of me because of the anger that was in me. I was so mad! Really mad! I keep clenching my fist everytime I remember that guy! That stupid guy who Eunye just met months ago! Months ago! I won’t let Eunye go to that guy with out a battle. Eunye’s heart is my territory, and no one can go in it unless I told so. I will sacrifice myself to Eunye, so no one can hurt her, even the slightest touch from a bad guy is enough for me to have a battle. I swear on my death bed! I won’t let EUNYE GO TO ANOTHER GUY WITHOUT A FIGHT! DONGHAE, MAY THE BEST MAN…WINS!

 

End of POV

 

The corridor was empty as Donghae walk through it. While going to his locker, a pull from his shirt was felt which made Donghae a little out of balance and fall right from his knees, he didn’t complain and kept quiet but as he saw someone standing in front of him, he looked up and saw the face of an angry Kyuhyun. “I know what you’re trying to do…” Kyu said controlling his anger. “What do you mean?” Donghae said as he stood up calmly, brushing his shirt from dirt. “That you’re stealing Eunye away from me, but it’s not going to work…” he said as he clenches his fist. “How can you say that?” he said with a blank expression. “Because I love her…” he said. “And I don’t?” Donghae said. “See?! You finally admitted it!” he said raising his voice. “Look, I don’t want any trouble here.” He said as he started walking again, but Kyuhyun pulled him back again by pulling his arm with great force. “Then if you don’t want any trouble why are you stealing her away from me?” Kyu said as he got madder. “I’m not stealing her away from you…you’re the only one  thinking that..” “Then what are you doing!?” Kyu said as he shouts. “Maybe she’s the one who wants to keep away from you..” Donghae said and continued walking away as Kyuhyun gets angrier and angrier. ‘If we weren’t in a school right now, I could have beaten him up by now until he bleeds terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Kyuhyun thought to himself. 

 

Meanwhile.

  

At the cafeteria was Eunye, Soohyeon, Eunhyuk and HJ were all sited together at one table. “Where’s Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk said as he took a bite from his apple.

 

EY: He said he will go somewhere…but he didn’t say where he was going..

SH: How about Donghae?

EH: He was going to put his extra shirt for dancing in his locker, he should be here by now.

SH: Oh, well then…

 

“I’m just going to get a drink…” Eunye said as she stood up. “HERE’S A DRINK!” As Eunye heard that, she saw two drinks in front of her, as she look who were the person offering the drink, she didn’t know what to do. “Donghae, Kyuhyun, what are you doing?!” “Here’s a mango shake!” Kyuhyun said jumpy. “Here’s an apple juice!” Donghae also said jumpy.

 

 

 

Everyone was quiet on the table, as they both look at Eunye who was just staring at Kyuhyun and Donghae offering her a drink. “Eunye here’s an apple juice..” Donghae said as he smiles. “Eunye, here’s your favorite, mango shake right?” Kyuhyun said as he smiles. But the whole gang was silent as they wait for Eunye’s answer. “Ummmm…actually I like the drink of….”

 

*****************************************************************************

 

So guys~! What do you think?! The love triangle will begin now. Whose drink do you think Eunye will choose?! Well anyways, please comment and subscribe! Thank you! >.< OH! AND MERRY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!