Chapter 75- A new start in Kyunghee

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As they both enter the school. People kept staring and people kept approaching them, bowing, shaking hands, saying ‘welcome back’. Sooyoung went up to them and kept hugging them. “Welcome back!” she said hugging Eunye. “ Yes, yes, you already said that last night” she said as she tries to break free form the hug. “I know but I still miss you!” Sooyoung said. As they break free from the hug, they saw Sungmin and Hanuel going towards them, as Sungmin and Kyuhyun both do their shake hands routine Haneul who kept bowing at Sooyoung and Eunye tries to speak “So this permanent right? No moving to Mokpo?” she said, as the two girls heard that they look at each other, as she looks at Sooyoung she can see she’s looking at her with a ‘Come on, say it’ look. As she looks back at Haneul again “Ummm..yeah..” she said with a big smile. “Great! I know you’ll say the right thing!” Sooyoung said jumping for joy. “Okay guys are you ready to go for your first day of class?” Sungmin said interrupting. “I am!” “Me too!” they both said. As they both went to class, applause started to be heard, as the applause end “What did we do?” Eunye said laughing as she puts her stuff on her table. “You guys are back together again!” a student said. “Huh?” she said confused. “We know everything Eunye, everything, your story, Kyuhyun, and that Donghae guy, we know what you’ve been doing in Mokpo” another student said. “What?! Where did you know that stuff—“ as she was about to continue, she saw Kyuhyun just being silent all of a sudden. “Uh! Kyuhyun!” she said frowning. “What?” he said being all innocent. Eunye looked at the wall clock and it say 7:25 am. “Five minutes” she said whispering to herself. She went straight to Kyuhyun and dragged him outside. “Hey wait!” Kyuhyun said being drag all of a sudden. Once they were outside the hall she pushed him right at the wall. “What do you w—“ “Why did you tell them everything?!” she said cutting him off. “I was just updating Kyunghee and—“ “Updating?! What are you are news caster?!” she said whispering but in a irritated mood. “Well—“ “Wait! Wait! Wait! You said Kyunghee right?” she said. “Umm..no.” he said. “You told everyone!” she said. “Well everyone liked to know what’s happening and—“ “Oh good! Everyone student knows, does the faculty know too?” she said joking as she frown, but as she looks at him, he was just silent knowing his answer, making him even more pushed right at the wall. “Hey!” “Why did you tell everyone! Am I the only one who doesn’t know you tell them everything?” “Well..” as he speaks he was pushed again at the wall. “Answer me!” she said. “Okay okay okay!” he said. “Kyuhyun!” “What?!” “Why did you—“ “Ms. Lee, Mr. Choi..great to see you back, come inside?” the professor said as he looks at the two only ones being outside. “Uhh..professor—“ “Park” Professor park said cutting Eunye off. “Right.” She said as she smiles. “Come inside” Mr. Park said as he goes inside. Eunye look at Kyuhyun once again before going inside the room. “Okay, everyone, class is starting sit down.” Mr. Park said. “I would just like to congratulate Kyuhyun for getting Eunye back even there’s a guy on the way..” he continued. “Thank you Mr. Park” Kyuhyun said, but Eunye just stared at him as she looks back at Mr. Park. At the end of the class, Eunye went outside the class she finds Sooyoung. “Eunye, Eunye..please talk to me.” He said following her everywhere. As she found Sooyoung, Sungmin, at the lunch table where they’ve always been. “Annyeong!” the two said as they saw Eunye all frowning as Kyuhyun chase her. “Whoah, what happened?” Sooyoung said as Eunye sat down. “He happened that’s why!” Eunye said as Kyuhyun sat down beside her. “Can someone explain what’s going on?” Sungmin said.

 

KH: She’s angry because I told everyone everything that has happened in Mokpo.

SY: (giggles) I bet you really told us what happened from start to bottom.

SM: you did!

EY: Is there anything you didn’t tell me?

KH: No…

EY: Good…

SY: So anyways, speaking of Mokpo…how’s Donghae?!

SM: Is he a handsome man like me?

 

But Eunye didn’t respond and just lowered her head down.

 

KH: As much as possible let’s not talk about him anymore

SM: If that’s what you wish…

EY: Let’s just talk about something else…so, where’s Haneul?

SM: Didn’t I tell you? She doesn’t study here..

EY: What? But I saw her a while ago…

SY: You did..but she just visited..

EY: oh..so where does she really study?

SM: Home school…

EY: Oh…okay..

SM: But how’s your life in Mokpo?

EY: It was fine, met a couple of friends..

SY: A couple?

EY: Yeah..

SY: Oh! Like that girl..who is she? Oh yeah! Soohyeon…Our name’s our a little the same right? Soohyeon and Sooyoung…

EY: Yeah..it is…

SY: Is she your best friend?

EY: Ye..No…of course not! You’re my best friend. She's just a close friend that I met in Mokpo.

SY: oh good, cause I thought you finally changed friends…

EY: Sooyoung..

SY: What? I was just saying…

EY: You’re not jealous right?

SY: Me? Jealous? Of course not…

 

As they started to get to a conversation, “Kyuhyun, Eunye please report to the principal’s office right now” a voice over said. “What now?” Eunye said as she stands up. “I’m sure it’s nothing babe, come on..” Kyu said as he touches her hands.

 


 What do you think will happen next? Thanks for the new subscribers! anyways, comment and subscribe! I'll be reading them all!angel