Chapter 6- Dancing Kyu

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Aisssshhhh! Should I really do this? And how could she not believe that I look like the guy that wasn’t on the movie Attack on the pin-up boys? And she laughed SO HARD when I told her I can dance?! Who said I can’t dance?! I can beat that Eunhyuk guy in no time! I’m so good… that maybe a dance competition won’t let me join the contest! But what can I do now? Great Cho Kyuhyun…you’re going to make a fool of yourself…Aissshhhh!!!!

 

End of POV

 

Kyuhyun went down the room all changed up for the club. “Omma, I’m going down at the club! I’ll be back when I humiliated my self!” said Kyuhyun in a nervous tone and he closed the door. His mom was on the other room and heard everything loud and clear and said to herself while watching TV “Yup! He’ll be back sooner than I thought…”.

 

At the club

 

The 3 girls were now sitting at the table, drinking and eating, while Eunye was not touching her cake at all and just staring at entrance of the club. “Yah!Yah!” Taeyeon said to Eunye while Eunye is still looking in the entrance of the club. “Yah!” said Taeyeon irritated and tapping Eunye’s head. “Ouch!What?!” said Eunye really mad. “What are you staring at? Are you waiting for Santa at the entrance and might give you a cool present?” said Taeyeon irritating Eunye. “No…I’m waiting for Kyu.” Said Eunye. Once Taeyeon heared the Kyuhyun part. She choked immediately and drank a cup of water. While Sooyoung rubbing Taeyeon’s back to comfort her from the chokeness she’s having. “You invite that guy?” taeyeon said really annoyed. “Yeah! I’m just going to prove to him he’s not that good in dancing.” Eunye said. “Wahh?! You’re going to prove to him?! It’s okay…it’s already proven.” Taeyeon said holding her laughter. “Oh yeah! You’re dating that smart boy…” Sooyoung said with a smile. “Yeah I am…” Eunye said proudly. Then a guy just went inside the club. Knowing the guy was kyuhyun… she followed that silhouette and saw the handsome face of Kyuhyun. “Hi!” Eunye said jumping in front of Kyu. “Hi!” Kyuhyun said with a dried laugh. “You look kinda nervous..you alright?” said Eunye really worried. “Of course!” Kyu said lying because he’s nervous of dancing “Oh..well, okay…follow me.!” Eunye said dragging Kyuhyun in their table. “Hey guys! Kyu’s here!” Eunye said excitedly looking at everyone. “oh great!” Taeyeon said sarcastically while eating her ice cream and the ice cream was still in . “Hey! You look like just that guy in Super Junior!” said Sooyoung excitedly. After hearing that Kyuhyun looked at Eunye automatically saying into her eyes ‘I told you so!’. After Eunye saw how Kyuhyun looked at her, she said “Oh! Who asked you!” to Sooyoung with a different tone. “Sorry! I was just saying…”Sooyoung said with a disappearing smile because of Eunye’s tone and started eating again and sipping her drinks. 3 minutes have past and …

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

When I was at home arguing with Eunye at the phone I was full of confidence saying..“I look just like him! I can sing! Especially dance!” Ahhhh! Why did I ever say that! Babo! At first I was full of confidence but after I learned I was going to a bar and …dance?! My confidence level turned down! Where’s an energy and confidence booster when you need one. Hope that Eunye forgot about our conversation an hour ago and keep on eating…that’s right…eat that chocolate cake. Then my heart started pumping again when I heard Eunye started to talk again.

 

Eunye’s POV

While I was eating my cake…which was so good… that’s why I ordered another one after finishing the first one. I remember something. Suddenly a conversation popped in my head! “I look just like him! I can sing! Especially dance!” after a flash back went to my head a smirk appeared on my face and looked at Kyu. Then right after…Kyu made a dried laugh knowing what my smirk was all about. Suddenly I started talking.

 

End of POV

 

“Hey Sooyoung! You still remember that dance right? That y dance?” Eunye asked Sooyoung while looking at Kyu with a raised eyebrow. “Yeah..Why?”Sooyoung said. “Well… Kyu went here because of dancing and—““Oh no! It’s okay! I’m alright in my seat! Really comfy” said Kyu cutting Eunye off and having a dried laugh again. “No its okay….come let’s do it! Let’s dance!” Sooyoung said standing up and taking Kyu in the middle of the dance floor. “Good luck you guys! Love you!” Eunye said smiling and Kyu looking back at Eunye with his evil glare. Then Eunye stood up from her seat followed by Taeyeon and went beside Eunye immediately. “I think this is going to be interesting” Taeyeon said whispering to Eunye’s ear and smirking. Suddenly Taeyeon got an idea... “I have an idea!” said Taeyeon dragging Eunye to the area where the DJ is.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

While I was being dragged by Sooyoung in the dance floor, heartbeat is the only thing I felt in me. Not because of Sooyoung who was holding me. But because…I’m going to dance?! Aishhh! Really hate my life right now. Even hated my life when I heard Eunye said “Good luck!” I knew from that moment she wasn’t giving me a good luck because I’m going to dance…but because I’m going to humiliate myself… this is the moment that I’ve been scaring for…but, wait…with everyone dancing and caring only their dancing and not Sooyoung and me…Oh yeah! Why didn’t I think of that earlier…with people dancing and just staring at their partner no one would notice us! Yeah! Cho Kyuhyun you can do this now! Cho Kyuhyun Dance! *Stop music and lights* What? Why did the music and light stop?! I was about to dance without a care in the world here! Suddenly I heard a voice… a very familiar voice. “Attention! Attention! Over here by the Dj’s podium!” said a girl with a familiar voice. I looked at the DJ’s podium and saw Eunye and Taeyeon smiling while looking at me and Sooyoung. “Well, you see those two people over there! The tall girl with a black dress and the guy she’s with!” Taeyeon said and all of the eyes went to us! OH GOD! HELP ME TOM CRUISE! “Well, those two are my and Eunye..This girl beside me.. Those are our friends…please watch them because they are going to have a solo!” Taeyeon said excitedly while holding her laugh. Suddenly the music started to play again and Sooyoung started to dance and everyone circled us and cheering…Sooyoung started to dance and dragging me to dance too… “Hey man! Dance!” I heard a guy say while looking at us. When I saw the DJ’s podium I saw Taeyeon laughing and Eunye holding her laugh. AFTER THIS HUMILIATION I SWEAR I WILL NEVER GO TO CLUBS AGAIN!…well then…here goes humiliation…

 

End of POV

Kyuhyun started dancing and everyone starting to laugh at Kyu.

*(N/A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSoDuMpm7wU&feature=relatedstart at 9:56 that is what Kyuhyun danced. Really funny when I watched this!)

After the dance the music and lights stop again. Kyuhyun and Sooyoung were still on the middle of the circle of the crowd. Then suddenly, applause was heard all over the club! Literally! Applause went everywhere Kyuhyun and Sooyoung looked. When Kyu looked at the DJ’s podium he saw Taeyeon and Eunye smiling and clapping together and making two thumbs up for the two. Then everyone started to go back to their business again. Music and Lights starts to play and Sooyoung said to Kyu. “Goodjob!” and Kyu just gave a dried laugh “Listen. I got to go...it’s getting late I told my mom I’ll go home early! Just tell Eunye and Taeyeon I’ll be going….bye!” Kyu said shouting at Sooyoung’s ear because of the loud music. After that, Kyu ran like a wind for the club’s exit like he’s going to win in a professional running marathon. Then after that Kyuhyun thought ‘At least I finally figure out where I am really good at….running’.

 

How was this Chapter? I really laughed looking back at the dancing part of Kyuhyun!Bwahahah! But that's why I like Kyuhyun because he's true...ahahaha! I really love Kyuhyun even if he's evil. please make comments for what you think on this chapter!