Chapter 37- Donghae confused.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As school class ends, Donghae wasn’t really feeling alright as he remember the awkward moment he had with Eunye and her boyfriend. As he finds Eunye down the school exit, he tried to confront her about the new guy. “Eunye! Eunye!” he said as he chase Eunye. “Donghae…” she said as she turned around seeing a breatheless Donghae. “Can I ask you something?” he said as he bends his torso touching both of his knees while catching his breath and kept looking at Eunye. “What is it?” she said. “Can I know who’s that Kyuhyun guy they’ve been talking about?” he said finally standing up straight. “Oh, Kyuhyun…he’s ummm…he’s….you know what, I can’t really answer that, hope you can understand” she said as she bows to Donghae. “But how can I understand it if you don’t tell me what’s going on…” he said looking at her. “Mianhae…” she said as she bows again and walked away. But Donghae didn’t stop her from walking away, he just stood there really confused. Then a touch on his shoulder was felt. “So, what did you guys talk about?” Eunhyuk said. “She won’t tell me anything…” he said. “Well, if she doesn’t tell you anything, ask someone she knew that knows her very well…” Eunhyuk said. “You’re right” Donghae said finally knew who he was going to ask.

 

“Noona! Noona!” Donghae said as he call someone important to Eunye. “Donghae? What are you doing here?” Taeyeon said as she took the keys of her house and opening it but stopped when he called her (N/A: In this story, Taeyeon is 1 year older than Donghae). “Noona, I’ve waited for you so long…” he said. “Oh, sorry for keeping you waiting, my dad didn’t drive me home because of a business meeting.” She said trying to explain. “Oh no it’s okay noona, I just like to ask you something” Donghae said. “What is it?” she said. “Can you tell me about that Kyuhyun guy? I already ask Eunye about it but she wouldn’t want to let me know about him.” He said desperately. “Do you really want to know?” Taeyeon said and Donghae nods. “Okay, but not in here, there’s a nearby café over there…” she said as they both walk to the café.

 

Café

 

“Are you sure that’s all you want” the waitress said. “Deh…thank you…” Taeyeon said as she bows and the waitress went away.  “Eunye and Kyuhyun were like two migrating birds…” she started to explain to Donghae, as Donghae attentively listens. “Male and female, who had been caught and forced to live in separate cages.” She said. “They separated because of our father’s business here in Mokpo, but when we were in Seoul, everything was a wonderland to her, for Kyuhyun has awaken her for a long sad sleep.” She said calmly. “Sad sleep? What do you mean?” Donghae said confused as he sips a little coffee. “Our mother died, years ago, for us, our world has been really, really torn apart, but when Eunye found Kyuhyun, they were like snow white in the ending, she looked at him as one who awakes her. And when she started to be awake with him, her life began again.” She said as she romantically tells the story of Eunye and Kyuhyun. “So they are…” Donghae said finally solving the puzzle that he was asking. “Deh…” Taeyeon said as she nods, knowing that what Donghae is thinking is right. Then, he lowered his head not looking at Taeyeon. “I guess its game over huh?” he said with a sad voice.

 

TY: What? Why?

DH: They’re in love with each other.

TY: They are..but, they are not married yet…and besides, even if Eunye’s not saying it. I know she has feelings for you…

DH: You really think so? (he said finally looking again at Taeyeon)

TY: I know so…don’t give up…

DH: (smiles) thanks…

TY: But! It doesn’t mean I’m on your side, or on Kyuhyun’s side, I’m on nobody’s side, I’m just saying what’s the real thing I know.

 

She said making a point to Donghae. “Yes, I know that, I just like to thank you for telling me everything I need to know…” he said as he bows. “No prob, I guess I’ll be going?” she said finally standing up. “Deh…thank you again, and be careful on going home..” he said. “Deh…thank you…” she said as she walks away. “Great…so much for confessing…” he said as he was alone. “How can I now confess to her if she has a boyfriend?!” he said getting irritated.

 

 

Finally! Donghae knew who Kyuhyun was! Please Comment and subscribe! I read all of your comments, whether it’s a question, or even irritation because of the characters…haha! >.<