Chapter 78- Taeyeon unnie’s visit

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Valentines day.

 

The day of all hearts around the world celebrate for only one purpose only.

 

LOVE.heart

 

As Taeyeon opens the door. “unnie!” Eunye said as she hugs her very tightly. “Yah! Dongsaeng! Stop it! You’re killing me!” she said excitedly. “Unnie I’m so happy to see you!” Eunye cried. “Okay stop stop!” her unnie said as she release that long suffocating hug. “Unnie I have many things to say! Since day one we’ve live her again!” she said as she darg her unnie at the couch. “Okay, okay, but before that can you help me with my suitcase… I need to go change clothes first, it’s along trip you know…” she said. “ Okay okay!” she said excitedly as she help her unnie with her suitcase to be upstairs. “Unnie here’s your bed, I fixed it for you…” she said. “Thanks… so when’s the event going to start?” she said as she opens her suitcase. “About 4 hours more, then neighbors will have the greatest time of their lives!” she said. “Okay, and where’s appa?” she asked. “HE’s doing grocery for the event later.” She answered. “And how’s everyone?” she asked. “Everyone’s doing fine. Me and Kyuhyun are on the honors section…” she answered proudly. “Ooohhh..that’s great..” “And Sooyoung, Sungmin, Haneul, Ryeowook and RinA’s doing fine.” She said as she put all her unnie’s clothes at the hanger.

“I know this is going to be a good night” Taeyeon said as she unpack her things. “Yeah…it will”.

 

3 hours later.

 

 

As everyone wore dresses, the Lee family, Sooyoung, Sungmin and Haneul waited for doorbells to be heard.

 

*door bell rings*

 

“I’ll get it!” Taeyeon said as she stood up from the couch, as she stood up, Sooyoung went to the music box and turned it up as loud as possible, the kind of loudness where everyone in the neighborhood could hear.

 

As she opens the door “Taeyeon! You’re back!” “I’m back!” replied Taeyeon as they hug each other. “I missed you” “Me too, please come in” she said to her neighbor friend as she enters the house. As each neighbor came inside the house, the valentines party heated up more and more.

 

“This is the best Valentines Party ever!” Sooyoung said as she dances around with Eunye. “Yeah I know!” she said. As they both dance, Sooyoung bumped somebody from her back. “Oh I’m so—“ “Sooyoung!” RinA said happily. “Hey! RinA I didn’t know you came?” “Really. I just went here with Wookie a while ago.” “Sooyoung sshi! Annyeong!” Wookie said bowing cutely to Sooyoung and Eunye. “Annyeong…” they both said. “This is a great party by the way.” Wookie said. “Thank you, we want to have the best party this month of loving each other more and more” Eunye said proudly. “Well congratulations, because you did it..”Wookie said smiling. “Thank you Wookie that’s really great of you to say that…” Eunye said smiling at him as she touches his shoulders. As he felt the warm touch of Eunye, he immediately blush all over and lowered his head down. “Thank you.” Wookie said cutely and shyly at the same time. As RinA saw all of this she immediately change moods as she walks out of the conversation. “RinA where are you going?” Sooyoung said, but she didn’t stop walking and continue to walk without even looking back. “Oh, I’m so sorry, she didn’t really gave up the thought that I still like you thing. I’m sorry..” he said as he follows RinA. “Okay, bye” Eunye said as both Sooyoung and Eunye continued to dance. “RinA wait for me!!” Ryeowook said following her. But she didn’t respond. She kept walking and walking. “RinA! RinA!” he said until he continue chasing her in an area where silence in everywhere. “RinA can you please stop! I’m tired of following you!” he said as he shouts, but cutely. Finally, she stopped.

 

“You know that I’m still bothered with you and Eunye right?” she said not looking at him.

“RinA…” he said catching his breathe from all the chasing he has done.

“Wookie…you can’t take the worrying from me, knowing that you still like her” she said.

“I don’t..” “I’m not stupid Wookie” she complained.

“You’re wrong…How can you prove to me that I still like her?” he asked.

“No.. How can you prove to me that you love me and not her..” she said as tears came from her eyes. But suddenly, Wookie came up to her and kisses her, shocking RinA but didn’t fight it.