Chapter 53- Confusion and Goodbyes

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

 

Tuesday.

After the prom, everyone head was still about the party, as they enter the school in uniforms, they keep gossiping on how the prom was good, the prom was amazing, and other positive things about the prom. But only one person thought that the prom was bad as hell, and I think you know who that guy is right?

 

 

 

Streams Class D (Eunye and Kyuhyun’s Class Schedule)

 

As the bell rings. Everyone was inside the class, hallways were empty and quiet. “Okay class, take your seats… and I’ll just check your attendance..” the teacher said. “Okay, Sujin..” “Present!” she said. “Hwanhee” he said. “Present!” he replied. “Junpyo” “Present!” he replied. “Kyuhy---“ but before the teacher can finish Kyuhyun’s name, Kyuhyun bumped on the door while entering the class, “P-present..” he said with an awkward tone while he leans on the door. “Kyuhyun, take your seat..” the teacher said. As he walks to his chair, he was out of balance, he walked in a wobbly way, bumping others chair. “Hey! Watch it!” the student said. “S-sorry..” he said. “Kyuhyun are you drunk?” the teacher said with a raised eyebrow. But Kyuhyun didn’t respond and just looked at Eunye who was also looking at him. “Kyuhyun, answer me..” the teacher said raising his tone. “That’s none of your business…” Kyuhyun said looking straight at the teacher in a disrespectful way. “Oh really?! None of my business?! Go to the principals office now!” the teacher said with a mad tone. As Kyuhyun stands with sturggle, he exits the room, looking again at Eunye, Kyuhyun’s eyes were red like he cried so badly all night, as he exits “This the first time you acted this way, I’m so disappointed at you!” the teacher said really mad. As he exits, Eunye looked at the teacher, she can see in the teacher’s eyes that he was deeply offended by Kyuhyun. As she saw Kyuhyun looked at her that way as he exits, she felt a little guilt in her, and just kept silent as the Streams class ends.

 

 

 

Streams Class D (Eunhyuk, Soohyeon, Hyunjoong’s Class schedule)

 

As the teacher speaks in front of the class, Soohyeon on the other hand was bothered on how HJ is been acting. As the class ends everyone exited the room. “Eunhyuk, can I just talk to HJ for a while please?” she said with puppy dog eyes. “Sure..” Eunhyuk said softly as he smiles. As Soohyeon catch up with HJ. “Is there something wrong?” she said as they both walk on the hallways. “What are you doing here? You should be with Eunhyuk right?” HJ said calmly avoiding eye contact. “You didn’t greet me before class, you always look at the window and not the teacher, what’s wrong? Is it because of me? If it is me then I’m so---“ “It’s not about you..” he said as he cut her off. “Well it’s a little about you..” he continued. “Then what is it?” she said. Then HJ finally looked at Soohyeon as he started to talk. “I….”

 

 

Cafeteria

 

“Hey, you okay?” Donghae said as he looked a frozen Eunye just looking at a distance. But Eunye didn’t respond “Yah…yah..” he said waving his hands in front of Eunye. “What?” she said finally coming to her senses. “Something’s wrong with you..” he said seriously. “What? No…” she said. “Yeah there is… you were like.” Eunhyuk said as he made himself frozen, copying what Eunye is doing a while ago. “nothing, it’s just that…” she said. “Just what?” Donghae said. “Hey where’s Soohyeon?” Eunye said changing the topic. Then Donghae and Eunye looked at Eunhyuk at the same time. “She’s with HJ, they are just talking…” he said calmly. Donghae and Eunye just looked at each other with a smile. “I don’t know…” Eunye said with a teasing tone. “Haha..” Eunhyuk said with a sarcastic tone. “Oh there she is..” Donghae said as she looks at Soohyeon sitting besides Eunhyuk. “Hi..” she said with no joy. “What’s the matter?” Eunhyuk said as he rest his arms at Soohyeon’s shoulders. “HJ” she said.

 

DH: HJ?

EH: Why?

SH: He’s…

EY: He’s what?

SH: He’s leaving…

Donghae/Eunhyuk/Eunye: BWO???!!!

SH: Yes…

DH: Why?!

SH: It’s about his uncle…and a little of me…

EH: A little of you? What did you do?

SH: He said I really hurt him when I rejected him, plus his uncle wants him to change school again.

EY: Where?

SH: Somewhere in Italy, that’s where his uncle lives.

EH: What? Really? I thought somewhere here in Korea, didn’t know that somewhere 14 hours from here…

SH: I know…

DH: So when will he going to leave?

SH: Tomorrow…

Once Eunhyuk heard that, he immediately stood up and put his hands way up high with his face lighten up. But he immediately sat again as he made a sad expression “Awwwe~ I’m so sorry…” he said as he rubs Soohyeon’s back to comfort her. “Cut it out..” she said as she push Eunhyuk slightly. “Hey, someone’s still missing..” Eunhyuk said as he turned serious again. “Who?” Soohyeon said. “Kyuhyun…” once he said that. Donghae and Eunye stopped eating and looked at Eunhyuk and Soohyeon then each other. “Oh yeah.. never seen him…” Soohyeon said as she nods. “Eunye?” Eunhyuk said as everyone on the table looked at her. “Ummm…” she started off as she looks down. “He’s in the principal’s office” she said as softly, after she said that, Eunhyuk who’s drinking blasted everything in his mouth to Donghae, and Donghae whose eating, choked and can’t barely breathe and Soohyeon who’s starting to eat her soup, dropped her spoon and made an ‘O’ face and can’t believe what they just heard from Eunye’s lips. “R-r-really?!” Eunhyuk said staring at Eunye straightly. “Yeah really..” Eunye said with a serious voice. “He’s in there because of what? Merits?!” she asked. “No, demerits..” she said. “Bwo?!” the three said unison can’t really believe what was happening. “Why?! What happened?!” Soohyeon asked with her eyes widened. “He was drunk when he came into the class.” Eunye said lowering her head down. “What? Why would he dri—“ But before Eunhyuk can finish Soohyeon slap Eunhyuk’s arm. “Why?What did I—“ But before he finish, he finally knew what’s the reason why Kyuhyun was drunk. “Ohhhhh…” was the only thing Eunhyuk said after that. “And are you okay?” Donghae said as he looked at Eunye who was still looking down. “Of course I am, why.. wouldn’t..I …be..” she said finally looking up with a awkward smile. But the three didn’t bother her anymore, and just continued to eat.

 

 

Shindong’s House

 

“I heard Kyuhyun got demerit is that right?” Taeyeon said calmly but in a shock mode. But Eunye just respond with nod as she sat down her bed. “Why?” Taeyeon said. “Drinking…” she said. “Why would he…” But Taeyeon stopped as she finally knew the reason why he would drink. “Ohhhhh..” was the only thing Taeyeon said and kept quiet for a moment. “Kyuhyun’s really hurt…” Taeyeon said. “I know..” Eunye said as she lowers her down. “What do you think I should do?” Eunye said. “I think it’s time for you and Kyu to have a talk…” she said. “I’m hurting Kyuhyun too much…” she said. “You think!!! Eunye, I think in this world, you’re the only reason for Kyuhyun to get hurt…” Taeyeon said. “ I know… and I need to think of something to say to him so he can be free, and I can be free… I don’t want to be in this kind off situation anymore.” She said. “He’s better off without me…” she continued. “Talk to him… immediately..” Taeyeon said as she fluff her pillow and put her sleeping eye mask on. “Last one to sleep turns off the lights..” she said as she tucked herself in. But Eunye was just frozen and just look at a distance, thinking deeply, on what she should do and say.

 

 

 


 

So, what do you think about this chapter? Kyuhyun got drunk! And first time at the Principal's office to have a demerit T.T, hurting you a lot huh? but dont worry, there's always a raibow after the rain right? So do you think there's a one on one talk or not? Just comment all about it and please, don't forget to subscribe!cheeky