Chapter 28- Taeyeon’s Siwon

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Flashback

 

She was riding her bike innocently at the park, while a rock was on her way, the bike passed the big rock which made Taeyeon out of balance. “Ah!” she said as she went completely down on the park, she got some bruises which made her stand really difficult. “Aiisshhhh.” She said as she looked at the big rock, and she started cursing it. “Ow, my knee hurts…” she said while she pouts, really trying to be calm even if pan was growing inside her. “Gwaenchana?” a guy from behind said as he touches Taeyeon and began to help her. “Ummm…It’s alri---“ she immediately stopped when she saw Siwon’s face for the first time ever like he was sent down from the angels above. “Well, that’s good to hear that you’re alright.” Siwon said as he smiles to Taeyeon. “Yeah, it is...” Taeyeon said smiling like she never did before. “Well, I’m Siwon by the way…” he said offering his hands for a shake hands. “Taeyeon..” she said as she accepts Siwon’s hand. “So, do you want me to help you fix your bike, it seems like the fall of your bike gave you bruises and it looks like your bike is a little bit broken.” He said as he look and touch the bike. “Ummm..sure…” she said as she accepts the offer. When he finally finished to fix her bike, he immediately helped her get on to it again. “Be careful…” he said as he touches Taeyeon’s waist (N/A: No erts allowed! Kkkkk~ HE just did that so Taeyeon won’t fall, alright?) as she felt his touch, she immediately blushed like she was on a tomato throwing fight. As she continued to bike again, Siwon went beside her. “I’ll just go with you just in case everything goes wrong.” He said as he smiles to her. “Deh…” she said really shyly and continue to look at Siwon.

 

 

It was the first time she laid eyes on Siwon. After that day, they became much more closer, the two of them going out together alone, helping each other with their homeworks, even personal problems, they were there for each other. Then that day came, Siwon was all weird now, acting like he was hiding from Taeyeon. She tried to confront Siwon, but it seems like he doesn’t have any time for her anymore. But she didn’t give up, and she texted Siwon. Meet me at the park where we met tomorrow. I’ll be waiting no matter what’ But no replies were sent from her cell phone. But she know that Siwon already have seen it, he just didn’t respond. She was confident that he already have read it.

 

The next day.

 

Taeyeon was in the park. Waiting for her love one, Siwon. She was sitting alone on the bench for 2 hours, but no signs of Siwon anywhere. She took her cell phone out and contacted his number. ‘I’m sorry, the number you dialed is busy for a moment, please try and call later’ was the only thing she could hear every time she contacted him. She was loosing hope, but she didn’t give up, another hour has passed, but still no signs of him. She saw a couple of people passing by, some are couples, holding hands together and laughing together, which made her envy them. It was a sunny windy day. She waited and waited, but she decided to take a walk. As she walks and walks, she saw someone, someone really familiar. It was Siwon. She immediately smiled and ran as fast as she could like she was in a running marathon but, as she looks closer and closer, her smile faded away.

 

As he saw Siwon…with another girl. For her, that was the most hurtful thing anyone has done to her, she thought that Siwon will solve everything but it wasn’t, she felt a whole in her heart wanting to kill her, to poison her. As she saw Siwon having a smile like that to another girl and held hands with her like that, she was so mad that she wanted to go there and kill that girl, but she was in park, she has class, and she definitely won’t go to the “other woman’s” standards.

 

 

 

As she walks away, all the people were staring at her, like she was a madman on the loose, her crying made a lot of tears, it wasn’t one of her plan to get hurt this day, but to talk to Siwon. She hated the world back then, ever since Siwon left her. She was always in her home, afraid to go outside the real world and face other challenges that will come. That day, she became a coward, emotionless. As she saw Eunye with Kyuhyun, she envied Eunye and Kyuhyun all the time. Being sweet to each other and everything. It’s like this is destiny to happen. Ever since then, she became someone that she never wanted to be.

 

End of Flashbacks

 

 

 

As the whole people on the table were mesmerized for how gorgeous Gahyun’s boyfriend is, as for Eunye and Taeyeon who was just staring blankly at him. “Tae-Taeyeon…” Siwon said looking at Taeyeon eye to eye. “U-unnie…” Eunye looked at Taeyeon staring blankly at Siwon, really nervous what scene will happen next. Everyone got shocked as Taeyeon stands up completely straight and banged on the table still looking at him. “ummm…is everything alright?” Gahyun said as she was so confused. No one responded to her and as for Taeyeon, she walked out completely out of the cafeteria. “Taeyeon! Wait!” Siwon said as he run to Taeyeon. “Uh, I’m really sorry guys..” Eunye said as the whole table felt awkward. “Is there something we don’t know?” Soohyeon said looking at Eunye, but she didn’t respond and just kept quiet and ate her food.